[Ask a Girl] Semen taste...

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by RoyaleWithCheese92, Oct 22, 2010.

1. RoyaleWithCheese92

RoyaleWithCheese92 New Member

What's the difference between male and female ejaculate?
    I have always wanted to know what it tasted like because it seems like girls are apposed to it because it is "gross". I don't want to give a blow job or anything, just wondering what it semen like.

Is it weird to taste it?

My ex used to give me a bj, swallow and then we continued to mess around with out her brushing her teeth or mouth wash. But I didn't really taste much or anything out of the ordinary.
    :p

2. too_thick

too_thick Member

My pre-cum taste salty sometimes
    tried my cum a few times no real taste at all

but it did lead to another ejaculation/orgasm a few seconds later(first time trying it.) :lol

3. ManInBra

ManInBra New Member

I have had a couple of ex's that have done the "snowball" thing, and from that I cum to realize that I didnt mind the taste. Afterall how many times has a guy gone down on a female and then kiss her while still having her juices on the mouth and the women seem to be ok with it. So there shouldnt be a difference with a woman kissing a man for him to taste himself. I used to be able to give myself oral and that was quite a turn on to feel, taste, and swallow my own cum. So now and then when I get in a mood it doesnt bother me to swallow my own after masturbating.

My .02 cents worth :phat

4. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I just swallow it. I'm too deep in pleasure to notice what it takes like.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

I've finished getting her off with oral after I came in her pussy. It's super slick, but not much taste. Not gross at all.

Diet affects the smell and taste of semen; asparagus seems to make it taste really bad and either pineapple or grapefruit juice (I forget which) makes it taste best. That's what I've learned here at SF anyway.

As for the nectar of pussy, it probably varies more from girl to girl than semen. And it's much thinner.

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

Easiest way to find out how it tastes?
    Taste yourself after you cum. Nothing weird or crazy about it. Just get it out of the way and do it. :p

To me, depending on his diet for the week it can taste like effing bleach or like nothing at all or a slightly salt/sweet taste. I prefer the latter two obviously.

7. Meee

Gold Member

The boyfriend's cum is sweet. I don't think there's anything gross about it or scary about tasting it. He felt a little guilting about me "having to" taste it when I give him oral, or when I lick it up. So I had him taste it. He was nervous, but only because he had the idea from somewhere that it would taste awful. But he liked it. Now he's proud of the way he tastes. :eyes

Oh, and I taste sweet and salty. I like the taste but it makes me thirsty! The boyfriend doesn't have a strong opinion about how I taste, though I can tell he definitely doesn't mind it. ;)

8. RoyaleWithCheese92

I tried my pre-cum before and it didn't taste bad at all. But you got off on licking your own pre cum? Interesting. Do you do this often or just the once. The actual semen part is different tho.

9. RoyaleWithCheese92

Lol snowballing. Once I saw clerks, this is when I got the idea to try to give myself oral. I could reach the head but it was painful on my back and neck. (hints the broken neck of the guy in the movie). I never was able to complete the task. Thats the only way I would give a bj... if it was on myself.
    Can you still do it?

10. RoyaleWithCheese92

Im encouraged to try it. I have tried to finnish in my mouth a couple of times in the shower but missed the mark...
    I have to muster up some courage to cum in a cup and drink it down like people do with raw eggs. Do you think thats the best method?

11. too_thick

too_thick Member

yes I make too much precum might as well do something with it

onetime I ejaculated a blob of pre cum
    was not premature ejaculation but just a single shot of pre-cum that landed on my foot :lol
    Right now both my pre-cum and semen taste like Arizona green tea & honey :lol
    I started drinking that instead of soda. It has a lot less HFCS .

too much HFCS gives it a nasty taste.

12. RoyaleWithCheese92

Do you gobble the pre-cum and or semen pretty regularly? If so do you do it in you hand or a cup or on like a cookie or something?
    :bsdm

13. Meee

Gold Member

A taste on the tip of your finger is really all you need for a start.

14. too_thick

too_thick Member

Only sometimes
    Just put it on you hand and drink it down

The way I do it is to stick my dick in my mouth and let it flow. (I can only reach the first inch thats about it because my back is flexible enough.)

15. RoyaleWithCheese92

Sounds good. I will have to try it sometime... soon maybe.?.?.

Wow that is pretty flexible

16. too_thick

too_thick Member

Yeah all the years slouching paid off lol

I stand up straight now no more slouching , got lucky and did not mess up my back.

17. RoyaleWithCheese92

I tried last night but as soon as I came, I was turned off to it and didn't. Im need to be a little more flexible so I can do your method. Shooting your own load in your mouth. Well see. :ugh

18. pyr

pyr New Member

I'm not particular to the taste of it, but the texture is not so nice, nor the smell (to me). However, I like swallowing it, because my partner really likes when I do it. If it pleasures him, I'm more than happy to do it.

I've never tasted myself. Inspired by this thread, I'll try to get the courage to do it. I must taste really bad, because my partner doesn't like it. I must confess I think I smell very nice. I mean, I can feel my own smell when I'm horny, or all excited, moist, and I like the smell a lot. But he doesn't notice it, so, I may not smell that nice.

19. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Depending on what we've eaten recently, his semen tastes very different. If he made steaks on the grill or has eaten a lot of meat, it does seem to have a saltier taste. But in the mornings we both eat a lot of fruit, so if I get to him in the afternoon, he definitely tastes sweeter. It doesn't much matter to me. Either way him coming in my mouth is such a huge turn on for both of us, I'd still do it for him; but having a good taste is definitely a plus.

I've never tasted my "ejaculate?" before. (That seems so weird to use...) But I taste my regular wetness all the time. I don't think it tastes like much, and what it does taste like is kind of hard to explain. But whatever it is, it's pretty bland.

Steve swears I taste like pears. I do eat a lot of pears (favorite fruit), but I'm not sure if there's any correlation with that in women. It could just be a coincidence.

20. RoyaleWithCheese92

Let me know if you do... Im still considering it. Im down to try it when Im horny, just not after I cum...