self vs. someone else

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by bigballs69, Sep 3, 2007.

1. bigballs69

bigballs69 New Member

is it always that much better when you have someone else jerking you off than when you do it your self? i just got my first "working" handjob the other day and it felt like sooo much better than when i do it.

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Yes , it is i think because it is someone else doing it , that makes it feel so much better, in a way i think it is because it shows that someone lese loves or is willing to do that , that makes it feel 10x better. I have always enjoyed it when a woman/female does this for me. send shock waves up and down inside me

3. Maddox

Maddox New Member

You don't need to do the work or concentrate, just lay back and let her do her magic :D

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Probably the psychological aspect of sharing intimacy with someone else. Sex is not meant to be solitary, and sex shared is much more emotionally satisfying than sex alone.

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

If sex was meant to be exclusively enjoyed with a partner, women wouldn't have their clitoris on the outside of their genitals. It would be inside the vagina, too difficult to reach except with a penis.

Can't argue with that ;)

6. deckard_cain

deckard_cain New Member

Yeah, its definitely better. Even if I don't come, its much more enjoyable. Its definitely preferred. :tup

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

There are a few theories on women's evolution. One is that it takes skill to get a woman to orgasm, ergo the best lover is possibly more skillful in other areas too. Second, there are ways for the penis to stimulate the clitoris during intercourse, but you won't come across this trick very often.

8. patty

patty New Member

I love to give my male partners a hand job. I control the pace, and I will stop just short of them coming, then start again. It drives them crazy and when they do cum they seem to shoot a bigger, more intense load.

9. usccocks1

usccocks1 New Member

Handjobs are one of life's great pleasures!!

10. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Thanks but I'd rather do it myself. If that is all we are going to do I'm better at it then anyone. I've had a lot of practice!

11. Malfie

Malfie New Member

Is it? Thats a good question, but it depends on what you are looking for.

Lets start with self satisfaction. Some might argue that its better when you do it for yourself. Those who would argue that way would say that this is because you know exactly how to do it. So, if you were to ask me, if your looking for a quick good orgasm, doin it alone is a great way to get it off.

On the other had as some have said, we get into the psychological matter. Having somebody else play with your meat is not just that. Its a collection of both physical and psychological effects added up to create one overwhelming expierence. Physically, they might not be as efficent as when your alone, but they get the job done at some rate. Physically, you know what your about to do, how hard your about to wack it, and how quick your going to get off, but you have no clue about what shes gona throw at you, so both physically and psycologicly, its a more involved expierence. When its a person you are physically attracted to it stimulates you psychologicly, endorphins are released which cause feelings of pleasure, like little ripples running down your body. Also, if love is involved it causes more intense feeling due to the psychological severity of love :).

All in all, to get it off down and fast, self is a good way to go. But to get it ALL and get off, has got to be done with a partner.

12. jon8282

jon8282 New Member

you have to much controll doing urself much better when she does it theres always that anticipation of whats to come

13. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

I perfer a lubricated handjob from my fiance. However, if no lubrication is used, I much perfer to do it myself. I can get myself off without eventually being rubbed raw. For the most part (unless I'm extreme horny), I can't cum from a working handjob unless some KY is used.

14. aussiebloke

aussiebloke New Member

I've personally never gotten a handjob that was as good/better/more enjoyable than what I can give myself. Then again all of the above handjobs have been in the past 2 years, and my partners were all my age (or near it), and hence... well, they had a lot of learning to do. I guess I'm just YET to get one that surpasses what I can do to myself.

15. downloadking

downloadking Member

I do "myself "better then any other woman can. Since I know exactly how i want it to be done. But it still feels good when they do it tho.

16. igor

Gold Member

That's true. Even though my wife doesn't "handle" things the same as I do, it is still a much more satisfying experience with her doing it. (usually I do her at the same time).

17. heelfetish

Gold Member

I guess I'm selfish in a way. A hand job is one sexual trick my wife has not yet mastered, and although I love the effort, I can do a much better and more satisfying job myself. In reality, she usually ends up hurting me. :( But as for a blow job... That's a whole other story. :dgrin

18. quencho092

quencho092 New Member

handjobs usually end up hurting me. I get knicks from excessive friction, and sometimes her pinky nail jabs my nuts on every stroke....OUCH!!