[Ask a Girl] Self confidence

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by JosephVK, Jan 31, 2016.

1. JosephVK

JosephVK Member

I always had this thought and got brought up again with the 'pictures of bare behinds' how are the majority of women out there very comfortable with their bodies? I for one am not at all which unfortunately has limited me in my personal life and im sure most guys are not comfortable especially with their butts lol. women seem to have no problem showing their behinds at all and are totally ok with the doggy style position and even anal sex. as the butt can be considered taboo I am curious to hearing why if it can even be explained women are comfortable with showing their most private parts of their body like their butt?

I am curious for your reasons why you don't feel shame (which you absolutely shouldn't!) or why you do? I would really like to one day be as comfortable with mine (even feel a little uncomfortable posting this!) and don't know if there is anything I can do to help that along

2. Nixie

Gold Member

The way I see it, we humans are the only animals that feel shame about our bodies - purely because we're taught to feel it. So no, I don't feel any shame, as I figure we're all born naked, same as every other animal. No reason why we should feel any differently than they do. :)

SexyFantasyGirl and HazHardHat like this.
  3. minskminx

Gold Member

I think very few people are completely comfortable with their bodies and those that do only because they never think about it!

I am far from perfect but I do know a lot of men have been attracted to me. Sometimes I have to remember that and when I do I also remember not being perfect isn't really a problem.

Amature likes this.
  4. Gingerbear

Gold Member

It took a life changing event for me to let go of my insecurities. The details are not important. But learning to let go of how others perceived me. I never looked at myself through my own eyes. I felt I wasn't enough. No matter what I was doing I couldn't please everyone. Our youngest graduated high school. I didn't have to hang with his friends parents any longer, or PTO committee of any sort.
    I realized point blank that cellulite, stretch marks, scars are just part of me. If my husband or any single person had a problem with any part of my imperfections quiet frankly F them!! I discovered I'm a good person. Good honest, people are a rarity in life. There is only one person like you. You're just going to have to discover your true inner goddess. It must be there or you wouldn't be on here. I was very much like you.

IMNaughty, Amature and whybother like this.
  5. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

I am not comfortable with my body. My butt and my stomach are my worse area.
    I feel better about myself since being on these sites. I realize I can be sexy and attractive. Something I had never felt before.
    Some of my insecurities come from being in a difficult relationship. I hope it will be different with someone else. I don't think though it's going to be easy for me to get over my insecurities.

Leah6049, Dog_E_Ryder, cook74 and 3 others like this.
  6. JosephVK

JosephVK Member

well its nice knowing I am not alone but saddening to hear some of you feel that way :( I know we are all people and we all got the same stuff, but gingerbear is right it is very difficult to come by truly good people these days and alot of them on both sides of the gender pool are very judging... im hoping and want to try to become more comfortable with myself, not even in the sexual area but just with me in general, I cant even take my shirt off to go swimming...

7. JosephVK

JosephVK Member

haha your such an animal nixie, I love it!

Nixie likes this.
  8. Caljoe

Gold Member

Anyone who wants to be more comfortable with their body should go to a nudist resort. There, you will see all kinds of bodies and you will most likely find that yours is about average. And everyone looks better with an all-over tan.

BunnyHole likes this.
  9. BunnyHole

Gold Member

That's great point, nudist resorts so many naked people in one place. You soon realize sites like these are a fallacy to some degree. They can give the impression that every one in life is A + looking! Plus pictures can be taken skilfully to make the best of thing's, some people are good at that.

At a nudist resort no such thing is going on. It's all in the flesh in front of your eyes, there in front of you.

10. BunnyHole

Gold Member

My self confidence is crap too. Some reasons no fault of my own. Others I need to work on mentally.

The damn brain rules every thing! Loves to play tricks too on some of us more than others. But we all get it to some degrees.

11. Caljoe

Gold Member

Absolutely correct, Bunny. Instead of A+ most people at nudist resorts are, at best, C+. However, nobody is judging anyone else and everyone is comfortable in their own skin.

BunnyHole likes this.
  12. octavius

Gold Member

Mind blowing statement. You are smart, sensual, and ridiculously gorgeous. It is hard to imagine there is a guy on this Earth that would deny you anything if you asked. (yes men are pathetic but it's hard wired) The only reason guys aren't throwing themselves constantly at your feet is they probably feel you are way out of their league.... and they are probably right.

13. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Well thanks I appriciate the compliment. What you see though it a few carefully selected images of me. I am able to hide what I don't like.
    I am nothing more that an average looking chubby middle aged women :)

Amature likes this.
  14. fairlthick

Gold Member

You are so incredibly sexy Sweetheart. Adored by all, including me. Xoxo:);)

Leah6049, unzipped and Sweetlysad like this.
  15. Amature

Gold Member

I think you are absolutely correct sir! I'm sure there are many, many good men that are simply afraid of approaching a beautiful woman such as @Sweetlysad thinking she is way out of their league and fear rejection, let her go home alone. I for one might tell most of the ladies on here how beautiful they are, anonymously, but would never have the nerve to say even hello to if I saw them out somewhere.

Sweetlysad likes this.
  16. Amature

Gold Member

@Sweetlysad, I'm sorry, but I must respectfully disagree with you. You are FAR from average. You are no where near being chubby in my eyes. You are a beautiful, sexy, desirable woman any man should be proud to be seen with. You are well spoken and smart. Yes ma'am, you are not average by my estimation.

17. unzipped

Gold Member

I concur with the guys above.
    You're selling yourself way, way too short!
    Fabulous in so many ways...rawr!:)

Sweetlysad likes this.
  18. JonJo

Gold Member

@unzipped
    While I fully agree with your sentiments that @Sweetlysad is selling herself way way too short because she is a beautiful woman - just watch with the rawring, or roaring please :):):)

19. unzipped

Gold Member

You see, "Meow" wouldn't quite have the same connotation or impact, and it might be met with a similar copyright-infringement objection from either Fixtkitty or CLE32793.
    One has to appreciate that ending an otherwise complimentary post with a primal animal sound such as quack, ruff, oink, moo, baah, or gobble might yield disastrous results in a thread titled "Self-Confidence".
    So you'll have to let the 'rawr' slide, in the context of this post.

JonJo likes this.
  20. JonJo

Gold Member

OK I fully understand and agree my friend, you rawr away whenever you feel the urge ............. puuuuuuuurrrrr. :)

unzipped likes this.