Seen jacking off at school?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by aeroxboy5, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aeroxboy5

aeroxboy5 New Member

I'm 18 so.. lol

I was horny as f and jacked off in the bathroom stalls to get it out, and this guy (who is perfectly straight, I don't really know him, he's 18 too, but he's had sex with a lot of girls and such) briefly (for like 20 seconds) stood in front of my stall and peeked through the very tiny opening of the stall.

It was awkward... I think he saw my huge erect uncut penis :p

He was with his friends and there was an another stall by... do you think he passed by and accidentally saw me jacking off through the very tiny open space, and was possibly turned on? lol What do you think about my situation?

#1 aeroxboy5, Oct 29, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2010
  2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I think that you shouldn't be jacking off in school. Anyone under the age of 18 who may have "accidentally" saw you and possibly reported you for doing so could get you in A LOT of trouble.

As in, you would be a registered sex offender.

Think twice about what you're doing before you go jerking off in a public place where children could see.

3. NewHere

NewHere New Member

Either way, whether he saw you or not, liked it or not, does it affect you in your everyday life? Masturbation is something everyone does. If he was turned on by it, more power to him. If he wasn't, then does it really matter? You took care of yourself and went on with your day.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

You can't accidentally see in in a stall with a closed door. In a private stall with a closed door, you should be able to squirt anything you want out of your dick into the toilet. If someone is squinting to peek through a hole to see you, they deserve what they see.

But it's not a situation for you. If I caught someone peeking in at me, they would be in a situation. Especially if I could slam the door open fast enough to close their eye.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

I posted the above before I found out Mittimer busted you for lying saying you are younger than you really are. This thread is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.