Seeing your ex after a divorce!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by rah88, Dec 9, 2013.

1. rah88

rah88 Member

After being together 7 years and married for 5 of them! my ex-wife decide she was unhappy and slept with someone else! 9 months after the split we saw each other again no hard feeling! We went out she was telling me about her new boyfriend, I'm like ok I'm happy your! After a few drinks in she confess that she hasn't had a orgasm since we split! I'm thinking this is to easy! But I'm sayin to her u just have to find the right guy that can please you the way I did!
    So I'm thinking I'm not a cheater, nor would I allow someone to cheat with me unless have spouses consent! Should I just say fuck it and take it for another ride!?

2. Silverfox

Gold Member

Well, things to think about. Can you just have sex and nothing else?

Do you want her to cheat again? Do you want to be "the other guy"? Are you going to want her back after she cheated (This could become a possibility)?

Look before you leap.

Country_Lily and rah88 like this.
  3. alwaystry

I don't know about that. If you have to go through all that trouble for a divorce but hey , whatever floats your boat. I have a couple ex girlfriends that I would give a go to , but not if either of us were involved

4. rah88

rah88 Member

btw I didn't file for divorce. she did!

5. alwaystry

Yeah , that's what I am talking about , seems like a lot of trouble , especially after her cheating , but hey , if it's good and you don't get sucked into trouble go ahead.buti amsure you can get laid without a problem. Oh , and I read your profile..Amy Lee....smokin hot

rah88 likes this.
  6. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

If you can have just sex.....

from a woman's pov, i feel like she just uses you. not saying using for sex is bad. but you guys were together for a while. its gonna be difficult. can you do that and not get sucked back into her game?

7. rah88

rah88 Member

yea I damn sure not getting suck back into that! I guess I just wanna show her I can have her if I really wanted to! plus I haven been laid in almost a year!

8. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

LMFAO! good. just use that dumb bitch than :D :D :D

& DAMN!!! i need sex. hahah

rah88 and alwaystry like this.
  9. rcc8611

Gold Member

Haven't had sex in a year give her what she needs and get what you need bro

10. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

I wouldn't do anything with her if I was in your shoes. If anything I'd just kinda rub it in her face that the guy she cheated on, her new man, etc just can't measure up to the talents and skills you posed that gave her orgasms. Kinda like a form of bitter sweet revenge. Don't fall into her games. Find your self a new gal and if you bump into your ex, either talk about her or show her off. That's what I'd do IMO if I was in your situation.

Country_Lily likes this.
  11. Country_Lily

Gold Member

I agree with Surreal_thoughts. Get a woman who is beautiful on the inside and out and leave your ex in the past.

rah88 likes this.
  12. AK47J

Gold Member

No fucking way dude. She threw you away. Do not let her manipulate you into giving her what she wants (control). Stay friends if that's what you want, but don't sleep with her ever again. She made her bed, let her sleep in it, without you.

Destinyawaits and alwaystry like this.
  13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Dam, I take the opposite view to those recent posts.
    rahh88 if you are still attracted to her I would fuck her brains out but nothing more.
    That way she fully realises that which she threw away (and dude you are packing!), so a little revenge there but best of all you get laid in a comfortable way.
    As for the other dude, fuck him; he has to learn what sort of person he is dealing with and the sooner the better.
    So I go with this from horny curriouskitty big time;

"LMFAO! good. just use that dumb bitch then :D:D:D"

14. rah88

rah88 Member

Live love and move on! Now time 2 drink up and go get some! Thanks for point of views everyone!