[Ask a Girl] Seeing a person genitals & Oral Sex

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by rescuer, Jan 31, 2014.

1. rescuer

rescuer Member

This is mostly for the ladies to answer,but guys you are welcome to put in your opinion also:
    Why when a person or 2 get around a group of other people,especially women and the 2 starts talking about what their husband or boyfriend did to them on last night sexually(Let's say fingering or oral) and the others go "He or you did what?eww that's nasty and gross" "I will never do or let my man do that to me" when they know that they have or do them kind of things?

Why do they act like seeing another woman's pussy or another guy's cock is nasty and gross?

I work around lots of nurses and I see this happens alot with some.Why ladies when you know that you once have or still do do those kind of things with your guy?

To me,I think all women pussy is beautiful and unique.

2. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I think you might be asking the wrong people here on SF. Most of us LIKE seeing pussy and cock. That being said, a large segment of our culture trachea taboos to many aspects of sex.

3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Never had that problem. Anyone irl that I've talked to about anyone I had sex with never gave me that reaction. Now the only people I talk to about my sex life are on here.

boobjob likes this.
  4. fairykiss

Can't say I've encountered this. I'd only talk about stuff that intimate to very good friends and I hope we are honest with each other.

5. rescuer

rescuer Member

But these were female nurses who have worked with eachother for a good while and I at least know the 2 that were talking about their personal sex life must have been friends for a good number of years,because they knew eachother's family and the othere nurses was the ones who was going What?
    "eww" that's gross and nasty,"I would never let my man or a man do that.The thing that I don't get is,Why in a public setting you want to at like some sexual acts and people private parts are nasty and gross to you,then when you are around your partner of one or 2 of your best friends,it's totally different to you?How come you just can't be the same whether you are in a public setting around more people or just your partner or your 2 best friends?That's all I am saying.

Thank you all for your response and I hope that you all understood what I am asking and talking about.
    Thanks very much.