See my GF mybe once or twice a week and sumtimes sex when i see her

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by theone, May 28, 2007.

1. theone

theone New Member

So jus curious i mean when we 1st started dating she was a freak and now she has calm down and i dont get to seee her but mybe once or twice a week and one of those dais i would like to have sex but, she gets mad because she thinks thats all i want, and why everytime see her we have to have sex but its not like i see her every day because if so it would be differnt but i jus dont understand she loves sex but sumtimes to get started shes i dunno i guess kinda a pain and always saying crazy stuff like i dont love her and stuff but been together for about 3 years on took a little 1month break but then basicly back togeather

so am i wrong for wanting sex atleast once a week?, and why does she always say i dont care for her and or i dont love her? are all gurls like that?

2. InfamousNico

InfamousNico New Member

Hmm maybe because she feels comfortable in the fact of the stable relationship you have so she feels that she doesn't have to try anymore. Possibly try something new. Switch it up and remind her that you are with her for her. Let her know that you desire her, it's hard for you to look at her and not want her. Try that. It might help.

3. theone

theone New Member

But i do i tell her i she looks beutiful todai, i miss her and i spoil her, take her out to Eat, Movies all the time even somtimes Shopping and still she still does the thing were she somtimes dont beleave i love her which i dunno if she jus saying it or if she really thinks i dont sumtimes.

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Women want to feel loved in order to have sex, whereas men want to have sex to show love (in general). Often this is one of the biggest communication hurdles in any relationship, making sure that both feel loved and sexually satisfied when they mean different things to the different genders.

Make sure that she feels that you enjoy the time you spend with her outside of the bedroom, and she is more likely to enjoy the time IN the bedroom.

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

It sounds like perhaps you should spend more time romancing her, or just hanging out even, before putting the moves on, so to speak. Women crave empircal evidence of a man's affection and devotion, it's just the way we're wired. Relationships are hard work and there's never a time when you can kick back and "coast"...it's something you invest in everyday via words and behavior. Ideally two people care about each other so much that making the effort is part of the fun. Good luck to you!

ETA: Also, don't be afraid to ask her why she's feeling unloved. What would make her feel more secure? Communication is vital.

6. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Holy run-on sentence, Batman!