Seducing my female friend

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kelekoman, May 22, 2004.

1. kelekoman

kelekoman New Member

May 22, 2004
    Hello new member here. I was thinking about seducing a friend of mine, she is female, I'm a guy. I am getting horny for her and I want to make a move. The only problem is she is a good friend of my separated wife, but I dont think that is an issue. I love giving rubs and I have a great hot tub. Any suggestions.

2. Logger

Gold Member

Dec 6, 2003

Is there any chance of your getting back together with your separated wife? What does your lawyer say about sexual relations at theis stage in your legal proceedings? Hoave you had other affaris? Does your wife have proof of your past affairs that will hold up in court? How much alimony do you expect to pay? For how long? If there is evidence of an affair, how much might that increase your alimony and you years of payment? Any Children from your marriage? Did you and your wife have an open marriage? Do you have proof of your wife's extramarital affairs that will stand up in court? What are your wife's moral beliefs?

As a married man, one of my rules is to avoid dishing my wife to other women. Speaking of my wife's shortcomings to other women gives them the idea that I am intersted in stepping out. Do you want a reputations of being untrustworthy? If you get serious with W's friend now, will she ever trust you? If you have the affair, how will that affect her friendship with your wife?

Have you looked at marriagebuilders. com to see about putting your marriage together? I don't remember you posting a problem here on SF under Marriage and Relationships. I am working on Boundaries in Marriage by Cloud and Townsend. You don't describe your problems with your wife in terms of a solution oriented approach, such as provided by Boundaries. Have you ever heard of It's cheaper to keep her?

Often marriages end because one partner is convinced that the other spouse won't change, and ther is no hope. Have you demonstrated an ability to change yourself? Ever heard of 180 Degree Divorce Busters?

MB Thread on 180 Degree Divorce Busters

Stop Divorce Website
    Stop Divorce website