seduce by a women

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by cum, Apr 5, 2011.

1. cum

cum New Member

Hey girls, have any of you ever run in a situation where being seduce by another woman like at work or at a club? N gone all the way for it. Did u tell ur husbund or bf about?

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Not a girl replying (sorry) but was seduced by a young girl who knew I had 3 simultaneous ongoing sex partners.
    Smart young 26 yo bitch is now my only one and I am smitten with her!
    Why? puzzles me as I am a silly old fucked up dude.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I was once 'seduced' by a girl at a rock concert. I was there with my boyfriend at the time, 17. We were all just standing around, do the rock concert thing jamming to the music when this sexy as fuck (all be it probably drunk) chick just leans back on me and tells me how beautiful I am and tells me she wants to kiss me.

Totally stunned I look at my then boyfriend with wide eyes and he chuckles and says "Go for it babe" so next thing I know she's dancing up on me making out with me grinding on me, seriously, hottest thing ever.

If it weren't for the fact that she were likely drunk and I was underage, I probably would have taken her to the bathroom and fucked her lol

4. Flame

Flame New Member

Not been seduced by, but I have seduced two women (and been to bed with three) :D

One wasn't a successful seduction and we only kissed but the other girl I went to bed with on several occasions. My boyfriend at the time knew about it and was delighted!

5. cum

cum New Member

it sounds like u had a hell of time my dear. N more likly a hot night with ur boyfriend afterwards right?

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

Of course ;)

7. Meee

Gold Member

This is something I've been dealing with lately. A girl at my college has been trying to "get" me for some time and she's quite serious about it. Once she gets someone, she's usually very possessive for about two weeks, then she moves on. I don't know if I like that idea. I don't know if it would be hurtful, or if I could just take it as a no strings (or few strings) fling. My boyfriend says that if I do it he does't want to know the details. This raises the question of what planet he's from.

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Meee, it depends what you want from the experience.
    This girl will mess with your mind especially as she gets possessive of her new conquest (you) then a while later effectively dumps you.
    There is acceptance, submission then rejection which is her power game. Can you take that just for the curiosity of the experience let alone the potential harm to your existing conventional relationship?
    Reading from your past posts I doubt it.
    Your must be very special for your guy to feel threatened by the notion of pussy take over.

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

:lol No kidding. That made me laugh, so I was compelled to tell you. /hijack

10. Meee

Gold Member

Lbushwalker, thank you for those thoughts.

11. Meee

Gold Member

LOL, when he said that to me I was almost disappointed. If he'd been all typical-male about it, it might have helped that girl get what she wanted by now.

12. Jolay

Jolay New Member

Yes, I have been seduced several times by same sex, but both times I was not ready to accept it because I am straight. The first time I was 16 years old and way too young I was still a virgin and wanted my first experience to be with a male. She went as far as to touch my boobs, did I say boobs, where I am most sensative even at the slightest touch. I was so surprised at my inner strength to refuse her. I think she caught me on the wrong day or something, but my boobs were blazing at her touch, but I backed away, I think its because I really wanted my first sexual experience to be with a male. So I was saving myself for the right male. Could you believe that. Anyway the second pass from a woman happened as a woman/adult. Again it must have been on the wrong day. Because I wasn't feelin it. I guess it was because at that time my man was fucking my brains out. So I was truly satisfied all the time. So my sexual urges were being controlled. So I did tell my man about them both but didn't think much about them again until now. Jolay.