Secrets...Have you told your SO yet?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by mandango, Oct 30, 2006.

1. mandango

mandango New Member

Hey everyone,
    It's Mandango's wife. I told my husband a few things today about my sexual history that he didn't 'fully' know yet. I told him about a lesbian type encounter that I had several years ago.

I had been dating a guy who was a complete jerk for numerous reasons. He loved to have sex, however, he never satisfied me. He always orgasmed quick and then the whole thing would stop. He went away to college and I was alone and very horny. I had a close friend who was very sexually open. We have been close friends for a long time, and we had experimented with feeling each other up, and even masturbating each other on one occassion. But we had never went any further than that.

One night, we were hanging out in here bedroom and talking usual girltalk. I made mention of my boyfriend and how he never satisfied me in bed. And my friend made an offer that I couldn't really refuse. She offered to try to help me let go of some of the horniness that I had kept bottled up for so long. I like cumming when masturbating, however, nothing comes close to having someone share the orgasm with you. My friend gave me oral sex that night. She sucked on my clit and licked all over my pussy until I came! I had never exprienced anything like that before. Especially with another woman. After this exprience, we had several other 'nights together' and even shared a threesome together with my boyfriend.

I shared this story with my husband this evening, and did this ever turn him on! We had mind blowing sex afterward. Has anyone else shared a somewhat deep secret with their spoude or lover? If so, what was the story?

2. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

I've never told my wife about SF or that I post here. If I did, the horrible cry of pain you'd hear and the earthquake you'd feel would be her killing me!! She's a fundamentalist Baptist and politically to the right of Ann Coulter! My pet name for her is "Mrs. Tiger"! Even so, I love her dearly! Especially those great big, sexy tits and her delicious pussy!! ;>

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I guess theres lots of things in my past that havent told my SO,
    Then again, theres probably stuff she hasnt told me too,
    Theres stuff Im proud of and stuff Im not, but at the end of the day,
    the past is the past and theres nothing can change it.
    The future is before us so lets concentrate on that and put everything in the past down to experience.

4. HerHubby

Gold Member

Even so, if my wife ever finds out about this, the cry of pain you'll hear and the earthquake you'll feel over in Austrailia will be MY DEATH!! Ha, ha!

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Mine too, but it'll be South Carolina cracking off into the Atlantic.

6. Thorn

Gold Member

I don't think there's anything in my past or present that would upset my wife if she found out. I don't really know of much at all that she doesn’t know about my past. I think she even knows about my childhood feelings and experiences from conversations with me. I'm a talker!!

But who know knows what the future holds? :dgrin

7. cljimmy72

cljimmy72 Member

About a year ago I confessed to my wife that when I was younger I used to get together with my teenage friends for a jerk-off and suck-off session. I had a few beers at the time and got brave about what I was saying. She was totally all right with it leaving it to adolescent experimentation. I'm a very sexual person and I guess I tried to get her opened up into some new fields-didn't work. I would love to share our sexual world with others.

8. HerHubby

Gold Member

Over the years I have known of some guys, at times, who got together, at camps or wherever, and did circle jerk-offs (I was always too bashful and never got involved with those). I have heard of girls and women having slumber parties or being at camps, etc. and teaching each other to masturbate and having masturbation sessions. All of these being heterosexuals, primarily, of course. While I didn't masturbate in front of other guys, I have participated in several "bull sessions", over the years, when guys have gotten together, talked about sex and the meaning of life, etc. It's just a sort of human, cultural thing which has gone on since the beginning of humankind. It can be psychologically good for people to participate in such things as long as it's done in a healthy, supportive manner. Sexual Forums is probably one of the best forums, if not the best forum, for discussing sex and relationship matters I have ever seen. It has a lot of heart and a lot good advice as well as some good humor at times. I encourage you to "open up" here. You'll find people supportive and reasonable. Go ahead and share your sexual world with Sexual Forums!

9. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

well, i've never told him ( or anyone, really) that i'm so turned on by gay men. and i've told ya'll. feels good to get it off my chest.

10. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Dear God ... my sympathies good sir. But hey ... least your happy! ;)

11. HerHubby

Gold Member

I just now saw this, ha, ha! Yeah, my pet name for her is "Mrs. Tiger", seriously! However, when I can get her "hot" she can be a real tigress in bed!

12. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Someone get this man some oysters and chocolate!

13. PhoenixRose

PhoenixRose New Member

I've told my SO everything. I do not like to keep stuff from him because if I do I feel guilty.:(

14. HerHubby

Gold Member

Well, I do feel guilty for posting here without the knowlege of my wife, however, at least I just feel guilty and remain ALIVE!! :p

As for A1s suggestion, I'll pass on they oysters but the chocolate would be great, ha, ha!

15. PhoenixRose

PhoenixRose New Member

Until she finds out.....:lol

16. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

It was decades before I told everything about my past to my husband. I really took his cue, as before that, I knew he wasn't really ready to hear the sordid details of my permiscuous life.

Since we exploded in our sexual lives, he has asked - even begged - me to tell him, and with all the details I could possibly remember. I was timid at irst, but then I saw how turned on he got! He would fuck me good and hard after hearing about my "free-love" experiences!

I'm pretty much out of stories now, and it's just as well. And since we're both on here, airing all our horny little sex-capades, I doubt there's a secret I have that he doesn't know. I doubt there's a secret he has, that I don't know.

.... but we DO have some secrets that none of YOU know... :brow

17. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

my bf don't know but I got had sex with three guys he knows one night. I wish I hadnt done it but I did. When he finds out hes gonna be so mad.

18. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

How about putting some of your earlier escapades in the story section Rose? No wonder Thorn begs you for all the gory details...:D
    How about you too Fungirl, that story would be so hot!!!:tagteam

19. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

okay If you want to hear it Ill write about it sometime :)

20. BustHer

BustHer New Member

No, I have never discussed my premarital sexcapades with my SO, she is too straight laced for that, I might end up like HerHubby if he unvailed himself to his SO, dead and alone. I have asked her about hers but she just clams up and gets angry.