Secretary Sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by HUMBLELOVE, Nov 16, 2011.

1. HUMBLELOVE

HUMBLELOVE Member

I have this fantasy about my wife coming to my work after everyone has left for the day and having incredible sex

I would be at my desk and have her come in as she was my secretary... well you get the rest.

Anyhow it almost came true yesterday, she came to work to pick me up (my car was in the shop) I was sitting at my desk with a huge hard on, thinking about it.

I start stroking my cock through my pants and said do you see anything you like, she looked so hot... anyhow she came over grabbed my cock and bent over and whispered in my ear,... "aint never happening".
    WOW, what a let down, she said she feels too uncomfortable for that.

So on the way home, yes I'm still hard...I am talking to her about it and we, well I, started talking about car sex, she said that it makes her feel trashy.

I said don't you like to be slutty, she said I can be slutty but trashy I cant do.

I figured looks like I'm gonna be banging in a bedroom the rest of my life.

So I said to her, "I'm gonna take this guy out", she says, "go for it".
    After she said Go for it, I started getting soft because I thought she was pissed and just trying to shut me up.

So I said, "no I don't want to upset you", she said, "it wont upset me Take it out".

I immediately regained my stiffness and unzipped, popped him out and started stroking, she reached over and gave a couple friendly strokes.
    Then she says, "get yourself off", I was completely surprised, then she replies, "use the rag in your back pocket" and I want you to cum before we get to the end of this road.

We had about a mile to go and I said ok no problem, just as I am about to cum a large truck pulled alongside and I LOST IT, was afraid the driver could see in, anyhow after the truck turned off I was back in business again.

My story did have a happy ending.

I hope she HONESTLY was into it and not just appeasing me, its not the same knowing she was not turned on by it, it would just seem perverse. For some reason, I couldn't read her like I usually can.

I sadly believe it wasn't really a turn on for her.
    Lately she has been trying so hard to accommodate me with certain requests.

I think piece by piece I am breaking down that "conservative sex wall" between us, but fear it may be her trying to make me happy at her expense.

What do you guys/gals think?

2. Luvinlife7189

Luvinlife7189 New Member

Your story makes me horny reading it~ but it took about 12 years before I really started craving the same kind of kinky sex that my husband wanted! Problem is now I the one that would do anything and he has passed that point ... Not sure how old you are your wife is but the closer to forty that I got the "sluttier" it got ! Make sure you are doing something that pleasures her and gets her excited and she will be more willing to participate in your fantasies!

3. HUMBLELOVE

HUMBLELOVE Member

I am 48 and she is 45. When I was in my 30's, everyone kept saying a woman's prime is in her 40's and a mans is in his 20's.
    Well that's bull, I am hornier now than ever and my wife was hornier when we were first married

That's where I believe the problem may be, she needs to feel totally secure to get off.
    I think her mind gets the best of her, there's times were going hot and heavy and a car door slams outside and she looses it, or a dog barks and shes distracted, silly shit like that.

She has come a long way since we met but a lot of times will say something like Nothing I do is good enough! So I am very carefull on my words and requests.

I Love her more than anything and wouldn't want to do anything that would make her upset.

Thanks glad someone likes it.

4. Luvinlife7189

Luvinlife7189 New Member

Do you ever text her sex messages during the day at work? That is an easy way to get things started before you ever get home and get her thinking about things! Of course if she is really strait laced she may just think you are a pervert =)

5. HUMBLELOVE

HUMBLELOVE Member

Yeah I even sent her a picture of my cock with a little st. patrics day hat on it, she nearly shit when she opened it. It was pretty funny, I wanted to post it here but decided not too.

I send stuff every once in a while but she doesn't reciprocate.

I did discuss the car thing with her and she said that she did indeed enjoy it. I guess she is a little adventurous.

I said to her, "next time your gonna play with yourself", she just smiled.

6. Luvinlife7189

Luvinlife7189 New Member

She will cum around once she realizes how much fun it can be!! ;) good luck!