Second life sex....cyber sex...vitual sex.

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Gummo, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Gummo

Gummo Member

I was not quite sure where to post this, it's a bit off the beaten path so I post it here.

Firstly, for those who do not know what "second life" is..follow the link provided.

Second Life - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I recently joined second life for purposes business related, as I grow there, I've been getting offers from a LOT of women to have sex in this virual world. I thought it very bizarre and not really appealing at first, then I met a woman I actually thought was cute in real life.

She talked me into having sex....and the strangest thing happened....it was actually very arousing. I was really surprised at this and now I'm flirting all the time. Now before you go thinking I am sitting in my mother's basement at the computer all day and night, let me say I am a sexually active male with a gorgeous woman in my life.

This is an erotic diversion I guess. My question is, has anyone here had sex in second life? and if so, what are YOUR thoughts on it?

2. Gummo

Gummo Member

Wow, so it looks as if I cannot edit this post. Too many typos in the form of left out letters......damn.

3. angeleyes4u

angeleyes4u New Member

I used to play around on Red Light Center, which is a 3D cyber sex game with similarities to Second Life. The sexual encounters can be very arousing but much depends on your partner...find someone you like and it can be great fun.