Seasoned Slut

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by redfish961, Nov 24, 2012.

1. redfish961

redfish961 New Member

I arrived at Theresa's home in the morning, as usual, to continue the renovations that I was eager to complete.

Theresa was an eccentric lady, 57 years old, and a business owner with mid length blonde hair and beautiful green eyes. She was very energetic for her age and very outgoing with a flair for the unique. She often talked of her "Steampunk" excursions and had many photos she enjoyed sharing with anyone that would pay attention.

I had taken notice of her nicely shaped breasts during these photosharing sessions and had imagined visions of her nicely shaved snatch, even though she was fully clothed in the photographs. It was easy to imagine fucking her as she was quite flirtatious and enjoyed subtle innuendos.

That morning as I entered the home, she answered the door in a bathrobe and complained that her head hurt from a late night out with one of her friends. She told me that she was heading back to bed and to do what I needed to do and she'd be up later.

I began to prepare my work area and after working for a bit, noticed that some of the necessary materials in a storage closet had been locked in. I approached Theresa's bedroom door to knock so I could get the key to the storage closet door.

As I approached, I noticed her bedroom door slightly ajar and as I walked down the hallway, I could start to hear noises. At first, I thought maybe she was hurt, but as I got closer, I recognized the noises. She was moaning and I could hear the bed rustling around. My cock immediately began to stir and I waited a moment to try to regain my composure as I walked away from the door. I called her name from the hallway...no answer. I called her name a bit louder...still no answer. I decided to go ahead and knock on the door and began to walk back down the hallway.

With the her bed positioned across from the door, not only could I hear the moaning, but I could see one of her legs splayed open through the gap in the slightly opened door. My cock began to swell again and I called her name...still no answer. I knocked lightly on the door and once again, no response other than more moaning and heavy breathing. I knocked harder. Hard enough that it pushed the door open a bit more. I thought to myself, "What should I do?" My cock was growing ever larger, I could see her leg moving and her hip swiveling a bit. I began to rub my cock slowly through my jeans. At this point my cock was throbbing and needed attention. I decided I should just head to the guest bathroom, take care of my bulging cock, and by then maybe she would be done.

As I turned around, I nearly jumped out of my shoes. In the opening of the hallway stood another woman wearing a t-shirt and a thong. She chuckled as she took in my startled look and asked me if I was enjoying myself. I had begun to sweat from embarrassment as she walked down the hallway towards me. As she passed by, she brushed against my rock hard cock and smiled. She opened Theresa's door and announced that her carpenter needed something. I was ready to wilt as I knew there was no doubt in her friend's mind, that I was indeed enjoying myself at Theresa's expense. Her friend suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me through the doorway.

As I was drawn into the room, Theresa laid there, legs wide open and topless. Casually she asked what I needed and I tried to stammer a reply. Before I could mumble any coherent words, her friend told her she knew exactly what I needed. Theresa laughed and told me to sit down in the recliner in her room. I followed her direction and her friend told me not to be shy and to get comfortable. I leaned back in the recliner and just sat there, not sure exactly where this was headed. After a few awkward moments, her friend exclaimed "That means take your fucking clothes off". I stood up and began to undress immediately, releasing my hungry, rigid cock from it's lair. Her friend told me to sit back down and I quickly sat.

Theresa called Madge by name and urged her to sit on the bed. Madge laid down as Theresa spread her legs and then started to rub her shaven pussy with one hand while she pinched a stiff nipple with her other hand. Madge started to rub Theresa's thighs and play with Theresa's pussy lips, spreading them open and following Theresa's hand rubbing slowly up and down her slit. Madge sat up and removed her shirt and thong. She looked at me, smiled, and asked me if I had ever fucked a grandmother before. I nervously replied that I had not. She laughed and retorted that I might not today, either. She then turned her attention back to Theresa.

Madge slipped up beside Theresa and they began to kiss while caressing each other's bodies. Theresa slipped a finger in between her pussy lips and placed her finger in Madge's mouth as Madge suckled on it.Madge then moved downward towards Theresa's slightly opened pussy, spreading her lips with her fingers and slowly moving her tongue up and down Theresa's slit. Theresa laid her head back and began to moan as Madge lunged her tongue inside Theresa's juicy peach. Madge was up on her knees, face buried in Theresa's pussy, and from my view, I could see Madge's fat pussy lips starting to gape open. She was starting to get moist as Theresa began to thrust her hips towards Madge's eager tongue. Madge slid a hand back to her own pussy and began to rub her own cunt with a steady back and forth action. Theresa pinched her own nipples hard, tugging and pulling at them.

By this time, my cock was ready to explode without having even touched it. I started to slide my hand down to my pulsing member and began to rub the emerging pre-cum over the swollen head. The head was now slick and I had reached a state of animal instinctiveness. My cock needed relief and it needed it now. As I started to slide my hand down my shaft, Madge looked up and yelled "Leave it alone". Startled, I pulled my hand back to my chest.

Madge went back to work on Theresa, furiously moving her tongue back and forth over Theresa's clit. Theresa's body began to shake and with one heavy thrust, she let out a huge scream. Madge kept her face buried and as she raised up, I could see cum dripping off her face. By this time my cock was actually aching and moving back and forth on it's own, like a clock ticking back and forth with each heartbeat. Madge sat up and announced it was her turn. I couldn't stand anymore teasing and I doubted I could handle another session of watching with this time, Theresa bringing Madge to a body convulsing orgasm. I was relieved when Madge turned to me and told me to lay down on the bed. Finally, my aching cock was getting ready to be soothed.

I laid down on the bed on my back. Without missing a beat, Madge raised up, straddled my shoulders, spread her pussy lips and mounted my face, rubbing her pussy back and forth over my mouth. She ground her wet slit into my face so hard it pressed my lips into my teeth. I struggled to breathe as she rubbed her pussy harder and harder with unrelenting pressure. She began to moan as she literally rode my entire face, pushing her clit and soaking pussy all over me with aggresive thrusts back and forth. She proclaimed, "You're going to make my pussy cum, aren't you boy"? At 41, it had been a long time since I had been called a boy, but these seasoned vixens considered me one. Her pussy was moving so fast on my face as she pushed into me, that I could feel my face feeling as if it was getting raw. As she continued to scream at me to make her cum, which I had nothing to do with, it was all her, I suddenly felt something hot and moist on my neglected cock. In all the excitement, Theresa had mounted my cock and she began to move up and down, hammering my cock into her steamy hole. I felt like my whole body would explode into a million pieces. Madge rubbed her pussy furiously on my face, screaming at me to fuck her pussy with my face while Theresa screamed for me to fill her pussy with my load. Madge grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her pussy and I could feel her body start to quiver as she pushed into me with a vicious circular motion. I literally could not breathe and with one last thrust, she released her juices. I had her cum on my mouth, and in my nose as she stopped grinding but still held my face firmly into her slit with her hand pulling my hair, not moving. Theresa screamed for me to give it to her and she wanted to feel my hot cum in her swollen pussy. Struggling to breathe, I felt my cock starting to burn as the cum raced up through it. Theresa thrust her pussy down and pressed my cock deep inside her as the head began to throb and then moaned as my hot cum entered her pussy. My body shook and finally Madge released my hair with her pussy over me and still dripping on my face. Theresa kept her convulsing pussy enveloped on my still hard cock and the slowly withdrew, cum dripping from her as she stood up on the bed.

Madge and Theresa both sat back and laughed at each other, while I laid back exhausted and stunned from the deep, intense pleasure I had just experienced. They both sprung up and began to put their clothes on. As I laid there, Theresa asked what I was waiting for. She told me the keys to the storage closet were on the kitchen counter and to go ahead and get busy. There was work to get done.

I quickly got dressed and as I left the room realized that I hadn't been seduced by a couple of old sluts. I had been seduced by a couple of seasoned sluts and they showed this "boy" what the meaning of seasoned meant.

#1 redfish961, Nov 24, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't have time right now to read this whole story but I will give you a little editing tip...break the above wall of words into paragraphs to make for easier reading. K? :)

3. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

loved it:)

4. redfish961

redfish961 New Member

Sorry for the wall of text...been busy and didn't have a chance to edit.

5. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

It is a good story. I enjoyed it.