Screamers

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by jasmine32, Apr 30, 2007.

1. jasmine32

jasmine32 New Member

Hi, this is only for the guys. Do you prefer screamers? I mean really loud women or o you like them coy and quiet?

2. Professor2277

Professor2277 New Member

When a woman is vocal, it encourages me and drives me wild. As long as the screaming isn't so over the top that I'm distracted or concerned. Quiet and Coy is sexy for some girls, but not all girls can pull that off.

3. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

Being vocal is definitely a huge turn on so long as it doesn't seem like the woman is screaming just for the sake of it. One of the sexiest things ever is when you are doing it somewhere where you have to be quiet but she is still making noise because she just can't help it.

4. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

I think a little bit of both. There is definately something sexy about the shy and quiet lover, but then again theirs nothing like hearing her scream so loud that it wakes the neighbors two doors over :D

5. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Let it all out, sex is a release so the louder the better :bow

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I have never been with a very loud vocal woman sexualy.... but i can say i would totaly love that .

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have only been with one loud woman (out of about 100), so what does that say? I like the gentle moans of arousal, but my experience is what you generally hear is the silence of concentration as your partner gets closer and closer to her orgasm.

The one screamer explained that she and her partner had a young child and she hadn't had sex for quite a while, and she hadn't had an orgasm for even longer. I broke a drought that had lasted many months, and they heard it downstairs and out in the street, I think. At the time we got together I didn't realise her personal situation, de-factos seldom wear rings. C'est la vie.

8. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I agree with Mike....

Let it all out!!!

In my opinion, a charismatic and passionate
    woman/man will often be the type to be loud

:)

9. GreyGoose

Gold Member

I do not prefer one over the other. But hearing her scream or moan really loud because of the pleasure I bring is a GREAT feeling.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

When I'm coming I say it loud and say it proud, babeee! :phat

11. RubyRed

RubyRed New Member

Amen sista! I find it rather difficult to be quiet, myself. It was hell when my parents were staying with us last year :eek:

12. heelfetish

Gold Member

Ooooh, I just got a visual! :eek :brow

13. Snake

Snake New Member

Yes I enjoy screamers, when they are loud you know they are enjoying it.

And if I can Speak for all the men " when the women is screaming you will always try to make it even better for them.

And in my appintion after sex and your women his pufft and trying to catch her breath you know that she will have a smile on her face all night and it will be there in the morning

14. marquesl

marquesl New Member

I don't mind screamers, as long as it's not like that Broadway screaming that Miranda did in that one episode of Sex and City when she wanted the guy to feel good about himself. That's just wrong.

15. Adictum

Adictum New Member

I like to listen to moans and screams too, I think it's something very stimulating, but if she starts to shout really really loud it's no more that erotic, ...... well only when I want wild sex

16. adultuserbars

adultuserbars New Member

My gf has been both loud and quiet in the past. When we are the only ones home, she can be very loud, and it turns me on incredibly much. Other times she has been as quiet as a mouse, and I have to guess what she wants from her facial expressions and hand gestures.

17. z00m123456789

z00m123456789 New Member

I definately like it LOUD - weather its my wife or through the hotel wall next door.

18. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

I get extremely turned on when my fiance moans and is vocal during love making, ESPECIALLY during orgasms. When she is loud during orgasms (which is 98% of the time), it just intensifies my orgasm. What's really bad, though, is the neighbor's master bedroom and our master bedroom share a common wall. She has heard my fiance a few times having sex with me and has hinted later on to tone it down a little. When the neighbor is gone though, we get as loud as we want and it's great.

19. 22nhung

22nhung New Member

I can realy say i have a prefference, as long as they are making some noise. Before my current lass, I shagged this girl from uni, and she was silent. It was like fucking a corpse. And felt so wrong.

20. liquidshells

liquidshells New Member

Wake the neighbors and kickstart some car alarms.