Scent/taste of sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Anotherday, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Anotherday

Gold Member

Just wondering how others out there feel about the scent of your partner(s).

We are typically a very clean couple. We usually bathe before sex, and this leaves a nice odorless body for each of us to enjoy, which is great.

However, I and the wife also find a happy medium with regards to scent. I also truly enjoy the scent/taste of my wife when she is not completely clean. That musky deep aroma of a woman that comes from between her legs. She has also expressed how much she loves me having a touch of the same from time to time as she goes down on me.

Now, she doesn't believe this but I can honestly say there hasn't been a time in our time together (13 yrs) that I've smelled/tasted her in a state that wasn't pleasing.

Now do I want sex where I am truly unclean or she is truly unclean? Probably not and I'm not going down nor letting her go down either if that case arose.

For me it's either fully clean or with just enough scent/taste to drive the senses. I truly believe I enjoy the latter of the two choices more. Nothing like just breathing in that musk to me.

How about the rest of you freaks?

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

A little bit of aroma is natural, everyone has their own unique smell. I'm generally fine with it unless it's been a long hard day in the heat or something, then it's probably going to be too much.

3. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

sex smell... yes. sweaty musty ball smell? heck no!

4. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I'd prefer my guy to not be smelly of BO...I like cologne, it really wakes up my senses...like CK1 will make me rip the flesh off just to smell it. Only taste I'd want from my guy is his cum.

Other than that, I do my best to keep my bits clean for personal reasons. But often it's a sweet aroma, never really too musky depends on my time chart ;)

How's that for being a freak?

Oh and guys...don't forget to eat your citrus everyday....a girl likes the taste of candy.

5. Anotherday

Gold Member

Mordsithlove, are you saying that daily intake of citrus can make cum sweeter? Never heard this, but I'll try it. You think O.J. will work?

6. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

Pineapple. daily.

7. MordsithLove

Gold Member