Scary online dating stories

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by HotForHoney, Oct 21, 2014.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

News reported a woman tried to gain entry to her ex "boyfriend's" house (only dated a few times) via the chimney.

She got stuck.... Police/restraining order...

Some of the comments were really funny:
    • Takes being crazy to a whole new level
    • She was released on bail - hold off with repairs.
    • One guy makes all dates take the chimney test
    • I bet he'll really be turned on when I fall from the chimney

ply, SOOM3030, Mikey22 and 2 others like this.
  2. backcheck64

Gold Member

Was she smoking?

HotForHoney likes this.
  3. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Crack, from the sound of it...

xx

4. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

5. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I ve had crazy but not THAT crazy. That must mean she is a demon in the sack.

6. AtkCCC

Gold Member

I saw that report...crazy!

7. SOOM3030

Gold Member

--Ho Ho ho

--If she gets her ideas on how to stalk someone from Looney Tunes...hmm, not sure if that means she's harmless or RUN! RUN LIKE YOUR ASS IS ON FIRE!

--She dated a famous symphony composer once...got stuck in a tuba...

--She watched that movie "Single White Female" and said 'eh, C-'

I could do this all day lol

8. blue_eyes18

Verified Gold Member

Not sure if this qualifies, but I met this chick online. She was a bassist for an all female metal band (should have been my first clue) that eventually moved temporarily to my hometown for some gigs. Not sure what we did classifies as dating. It was fun because she was a bit of a freak, but then she started to weird even me out a bit (which is pretty difficult). One example, I called her one day to se what she was doing and she answers the phone "Hey, I got the staples out of my head today!" Apparently she had gotten in a bar fight and took a beer bottle to the head. Then eventually, she wanted me to cut her with a knife while we were having sex. That's where I drew the line and eventually had to file a restraining order against her.

9. Amature

Gold Member

I met a woman online and we talked quite a bit on the phone. Finally, one day we were on Messenger using live video chat and she looked nothing like the pictures she had sent me. Truthfully (I'm no prize mind you) but she looked kind of like a witch! We had planned on getting together at her place for the weekend and she started calling me her "teddy bear" and going on how handsome and sexy I looked (this was about the time I realized she was probably clearly NUTS!) And then she started telling me how she wanted to lock me in her closet and keep me forever so she could have sex with me (her "big Teddy bear") anytime she wanted. And I really started feeling uneasy. Kind of got this creepy feeling. I chickened out and we didn't meet.

10. Jochona

Jochona New Member

hello every one How ru all?

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi but wrong thread unless you into spamming.

10_3XL and HotForHoney like this.
  12. horny2night

horny2night Member

Lol, really nuts. She's maybe high with pot! haha

Amature likes this.
  13. Aspergers

Aspergers Member

What a woman I never had one do something like this

Amature likes this.
  14. Clintriprock

Gold Member

Getting women online is like getting a dog from the pound, you never know what you're gonna get. Same thing for women with men (had to add that so as not to come off chauvinistic). The crazy sex that usually ensues does sound interesting, however. But once they follow you home they just keep coming back.

ply, Amature and CLE32793 like this.
  15. Aspergers

Aspergers Member

I agree with that it's unpreductable what you will find just have to hope for the best I am not so lucky though hopefully my luck changes

16. BigTitLover

Gold Member

Met crazy online via okcupid. We met for drinks, she showed up 15 min late, half way through first drink she starts talking with a waitress (not our server) about child support and ways to get it. 10~15 min into the convo I got up to use the "restroom" found our server gave her a 20 to cover drinks and tip and bailed.

One and only time I ever ditched a date.

It was 30min before she realized I was gone and messaged me.

billytk1977, Amature and HotForHoney like this.
  17. Aspergers

Aspergers Member

Man that's a shocker lol at least you got out of there quick fast

18. BigTitLover

Gold Member

Yeah. Up to that point she seemed ok. since altered my requirements. After 6~7 years of online dating off and on, gotten better at sniffing out crazy.

Like if you are north of 40 and never been with someone more than 6 months.

or if the profile states that if the opening message to her is less than a paragraph she won't even read it. Yeah... if I met you on the street not going to give a 5 minute speech just to say "hello"

Amature likes this.
  19. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

I read an article about a woman that hit the man in the head with a base ball bat at the meeting dinner. They had been together for a while it said, I don't remember all the details. I do remember he survived.

Amature and djanalyst like this.
  20. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Some years back, I connected with this gal through some personals. She seemed legit enough, so we exchanged numbers. After a few lengthy phone conversations, I agreed to a public meeting. So we decided to meet at a local bar on Saturday night. My kids would be at Grandma's, her's old enough to be at home a few hours with her gone and I was off Sunday. We had a good rapport on the phone, so I was hoping she'd be as horny as I was.

So, we met up and had a beer together. After some non-sexual chat and 2/3 a beer each she looks at me with fuck me eyes and asks if I liked what I saw. I was a little surprised that she was so forward before we finished the first drink. In hindsight, she probably had a couple before I got there. Anyway, she followed me home. We had a beer and a doob on the sofa. She started playing with my cock through my jeans, so I took the cue and lead her to the bedroom. She was already getting naked by the time I turned around from closing the door.

We had pretty run of the mill first time sex. The old make out naked, tit play, oral til she came, some head for me and she rode me for the finish. Nothing for the history books, but a decent first time. We recovered for a while. As, I was just about ready to make a move for round two, she said she had a great time, but had something going on with her kids in the morning and had to be going soon. She got dressed and ready to leave. I got dressed too and saw her out. I kissed her goodnight and left it with "call me".

Sunday afternoon came and she did call. She affirmed that she enjoyed herself and was looking forward to more, I left her with a feel free to call me during the week and to let me know by Friday, if she wanted to get together on the weekend so we could make plans. The week went by. Friday came and went with no call. Saturday morning and afternoon went by and no call. I heard from a friend around suppertime. It was suggested to get together for beers and music. So, when company arrived at 7:30, I turned off the volume on the answering machine, as I always did. By 9:30, the machine had picked up three times. My friend excused themselves to the bathroom. It was her. The first message was pretty normal. Call me back if you want me to come over tonight like. I was contemplating dismissing my friend and calling her back, til the second message played. She started badmouthing me about being a typical man, ignoring her after "I got what I wanted". Seems she pretty much initiated, so it wasn't just what I wanted. The third message was more of the same, only more vulgar and psychotic. I turned the machine back down and silenced the beep. When my friend split around 12, I checked the machine and there were six more calls. each one more vulgar and drunken than the last.

Sunday morning, I promptly wrote her a letter telling her that I had made other plans as I hadn't heard from her as asked and I made other plans. I went on to say that I wasn't going to tolerate her drunken jeaalousy when we had just started seeing each other and had no commitment yet. I closed saying I was no longer comfortable and didn't want to see her again. I mailed it at the Post Office so she'd get it Monday morning. Thankfully, she never called again and luckily, I never ran into her again. I was relieved that I dodged that bullet.

xx

Barent likes this.