Scared Of Girls!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexynzgirl, Aug 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

:ugh I'm a 23 year old female who considers myself to be bisexual only problem is I have no idea how to go about letting a girl know I'm interested I am so scared I know I shouldn't be but I have a complex when it comes to women. I am attractive and I know that some girl would want to play with me I just have to idea how to talk and act.... plus do they want to be my friend only or want to play? How do you know....also I don't like to drink so find it hard to meet women who are "up for it" so to speak

2. blade

blade New Member

Try goin to a gay bar then u'll kno for sure...if u'r lucky, one might pick u up...if u'r lucky...

3. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

we have no gay bars.... I live in small city

4. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Do you have any girl friends that are particularly affectionate? You may want to just try asking one to go skinny dipping with you or play with massaging each other. Take it slow you never know what might happen.

5. fantasien

fantasien New Member

sounds all that good. I for one am somewhat interested in men. And i have the same problem. accept jokining around with my friends.

6. touchzing

touchzing New Member

I have discovered that I am usually drawn to guys who are either gay or bi. A couple of years ago I was to the movies by a male coworker. I didn’t know if he was gay, bi or straight so I work hard to make sure our arms didn’t touch during the movie. (I didn’t want to offend him) Later, I found out he is bisexual and was interested in me. I laughed because I made myself so uncomfortable by not relaxing while sitting beside him. Sometimes all it takes is just relaxing, waiting and seeing if things happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.