Scare for my girlfriend and I.........

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fuzzy7slippers, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuzzy7slippers

fuzzy7slippers New Member

So this morning my girlfriend and I had sex and when we were finished and I pulled out the condom wasnt on me anymore. I didnt see it and my girlfriend pulled it out. It looked like there was alot in there but who really knows what could have gotten out. I had no idea what to do and paniced. Luckily a friend of mine from accross the internet told me about planned parenthood where we could get the morning after pill with no perscription. I talked to my girlfriend who was freaking out and we went and did that within three hours of the sex. She later told me that alot of the condom was out of the vagina but that it just must have gotten stuck. This was a real scare and I know the chances of pregenancy are quite small given the condom being out quite a bit and she being in the middle of her cycle and the morning after pill but still. I hope everything turns out okay because we are both in college for music and it would be quite a blow for something like this to happen.

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

If you and your girlfriend have sex regularly, I'd say save yourselves the trouble of condoms and have her go on the pill. Really, you don't need this stress.

3. pirouette

Gold Member

Grab it on the way out! Feel around the base before you pull out and hang onto that thing. Must agree that the pill might be easier.

4. nerdcore86

nerdcore86 New Member

My boyfriend and I had a simmilar situation about a year ago, so I know where you're coming from. It sounds like your chances of pregnancy are pretty slim, this time, anyway. I agree with the others, that birth controll is a good option. If you're still in school, try the student health clinic, or planned parenthood. You can often get a free prescription for such things there. I currently use NuvaRing, and get it for free at my school's clinic. It's super easy (no pills or other daily/weekly hastles), and it's just as effective as traditional pills.

5. Oriana

Oriana New Member

Depo is great. Most girls stop getting their cycle after a while, side effects are different but for some girls slim, and she only has to worry about it once every 3 months

6. Uncle Terry

Uncle Terry New Member

Best to you on the testing results. I would keep using those condoms along with a cock ring for some added security against slippage. While you are probably a younger dude, for us old farts and yeah many young guys too, the rings can keep us going a bit longer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.