Save your money scam

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by tony george jr, Jun 18, 2014.

1. tony george jr

By now all of us horny old farts are wanting some sex preferably nsa/fwb type. While one a free dating site I saw an ad for a site offering plenty of women ready any willing to meet and greet. Ok I thought what the heck lets see. I smelled a rat right off there was about 20-30 women listed in a small nearby town of 822 pop. For kicks I put in a flirt with one that looked legit. To test I told her I couldn't remember the name of a popular restaurant, she wrote back saying " sorry honey I've never been to Alabama I live in Opp ,Alabama" ????????????????????? go figure. I'm sure glad I didn't fall for the $34.95 per month deluxe fee, I wrote a note to there "customer Service" dept heres what they sent back:
    Please note that the Site and Service are for entertainment purposes. Profiles, images and other Site content are intended to enhance the entertainment experience of our members and users. You are not guaranteed that you will find a date or meet any of our members in person or that any members provided on the site are interested in dating or communicating with you. You understand and agree that some profiles and members information may not be accurate and You will not hold site liable for such inaccuracies.

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

That's the same with any dating site.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Old truism; if it seems too good to be true then it surely is!