Saturday night...Part II

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

But wait....there's more!

So, after spending most of the day just resting and recuperating from Friday's sickness and the intensity of my two earlier orgasms, I came to realize that I was horny once again. Now, I can't recall the last time my husband and I had had sex more than once in one day, but my best guess is 11 years ago when we were dating. So, I wasn't expecting much when I made my move on him and was shocked to find he was still frisky, too.

Off to the bedroom we went for another go. This time we just lay side by side talking for almost an hour. We talked about everything BUT sex as our naked bodies touched as much as possible without actually fondling one another.

After relaxing for a while, I got out of bed and got the Eroscillator and told my husband to lie on his back. I put the attachment on the E that has a cup on one side and little nubbins on the other. I placed the cup over one of his nipples and turned the E on. He immediately let out a moan, so I knew he was loving it. I took his other nipple in my mouth and sucked and nipped on it until he was visibly aroused.

I stopped sucking on him when an idea came to mind. I started to use the E on myself as I asked him to masturbate in front of me. This is something he has never really wanted to do, but he was so turned on at this point he was willing to try. As he touched himself, I started to ask him all kinds of dirty questions. I asked him what he thought about when he masturbated and he said me. I asked if he ever thought of anyone else and he laughed a bit and said yes. I said, that was great, because that is what I did when I masturbated too. Then I asked the question that made his hand freeze mid-stroke. I inquired about who he thought about.

He squirmed a bit and told me some of the women at work. I asked for specifics as I continues to work the E on my now, rock hard clit. He talked about how he wondered how they'd look, taste and smell as he continued to stroke himself. This got me very aroused as I'd never seen or heard him talk like that before.

I started to tell him about who I thought of and what I imagined we did as I masturbated. This got him really aroused. Soon, we got so into it, we both stopped touching ourselves and I got on my back and put my head over the edge of the bed. He came over and put himself into my mouth, then grabbed the Wand with the head on it and told me to use it on my pussy.

He stroked into my mouth as he squeezed my nipples. I was loving it, but then he started to talk and what he said just floored me. As he pinched my nipples and fucked my mouth he told me he fantasized about a man with a big cock fucking me right then and there. Hearing him say he'd love to part my lips for another man's cock sent a jolt of pure sexual energy down my body and I started panting around his cock.

As he got more graphic in describing his fantasy, I started working the vibe inside myself to match the action of what he was saying. I had never imagined my quiet, shy husband could think such things, much less say them out loud to me. Before long I was coming, harder than I could imagine possible after having orgasmed twice that day already.

He immediately pulled away from my mouth, then got on the bed and started fucking me hard and fast. I was still convulsing and contracting as he shot his wad deep inside of me, our bodies wet with our heat, our breath coming in gasps. It was incredible!

We lay there on the bed, not speaking, our heartbeats and breathing gradually slowing down to normal, until some time had passed. He turned to me and kissed me, then got out of bed to prepare dinner. I felt so incredibly to have this man and I still do.

The moments he and I shared this weekend were fantastic. It seems that my being sick and him taking care of me rekindling something between us; something that had been there in the beginning but had faded through the years.

As he left for work this morning, we exchanged a long embrace and whispers of love. As I write this, I am almost brought to tears at the joy I now feel.

2. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Holy shit! I read both stories - your husband sounds reborn! How frigging excited are you at the endless possibilities that have opened up!?

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I think that me chewing his ass out for rushing me to come the other night did him a world of good. He's been quite the good listener/communicator since then. :)

I'm plenty excited, but am holding my breath, too, hoping he keeps on keeping on.

4. charged

charged New Member

Lets hope it continues CL..........sounds as if he has awoken to the realization of what he has.

5. cook74

Gold Member

WHooo!! "wipes sweat of brow" I have to turn on the air con, it's getting hot in here!! :drool

6. Blacklongstrong

Blacklongstrong New Member

hot damn i love it.....and u like to mouthfuck?!?:brow:drool:drool watchin that gets me SSOO horny:)

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey guys, thanks for the comments. It's good to know I can rile some of you up. ;)

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

well, well, well! Guess who channeled her ADD long enough to click on to Erotic Lit?

But - WHOA! Damn! - I mean HOT DAYUM!!! this is like watching a metamorphosis unfold! To "see" your husband (whom I KNOW you adore) unfold and loosen up in such an erotic way? WOW.

There's nothing so stimulating as hearing your man open up about his thoughts (even about other women :brow) I could so totally envision the whole scene, CL.

Yummy, yummy, yummy!
    ps: I promise [​IMG] I'll behave myself when we meet up next year. Who knows? Maybe he'll confess a fantasy about me afterwards! :lol

9. sex_addict

sex_addict New Member

Very hot story

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey Rose, thanks for unscrambling your brain long enough to read my thread...and to reply.

And, btw.....I showed the old man your pics and he's already fantasizing about you, I'm sure.

I can't WAIT for you and Thorn to get here and start humping upon us. [​IMG]