Saturday night... Part I

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

OK, I know you all can't get enough of the juicy details of my sex life, so here's another recount of a recent coupling between myself and hubby. ;)

If you read my thread in the Community Lounge, you know I was pretty sick Friday. After getting a lot of sleep, by Saturday I was feeling pretty good and much to my amazement, VERY horny.

We had the house to ourselves, so after lunch I started purring in my husband's ear, and before too long we were in each other's arms in bed. We started out by me laying on my stomach as he massaged my backside with baby oil. Soon, this progressed to him running his tongue between my buttocks and down to my pussy and clit.

The feel of his two day beard on my ass and pussy was intense, and I lifted my pelvis off the bed for him to place a pillow under me. With my hips elevated, he was able to really slide his tongue up and down from my ass to pussy (yes, I had just showered, btw)

I got really hot and spun around so he could eat me while I was on my back. The pressure of his tongue teasing over my anus was just too much and I asked him to use the Wand with the g-whiz attachment in my ass. I turned around again on my hands and knees and he penetrated my ass with the vibe and turned it on low.

The feeling was incredible as he then reached forward and fingered my clit as he pumped the Wand in and out of me. I only crave anal penetration once every month or so, but when I want it I want it hard, so he pumped me pretty vigorously. I was close to coming then he turned the Wand up on high and it was all over. I bucked my hips back as I screamed and moaned, the orgasm so intense I started shaking all over.

I was still coming and writhing as he took the vibe out and penetrated my pussy with his cock. I was so wet, he slid in with one thrust and within seconds he was coming too.

Afterwords, I just flopped on the bed, still incredibly aroused. My husband was done for a while, though, so he got out of bed to go do some things. I got up and grabbed the Eroscillator and used it until I had another intense orgasm.

The funny part was, during my "alone time" the phone rang and my husband was bringing the phone to me when he heard me coming. He said he had his hand on the doorknob as I was moaning and was thankful he wasn't in the room at the time or my SON would have heard mommy coming! HAHAHAHA!

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hmm, I can't seem to figure out why this part only has half as many hits as part II. Perhaps folks don't know about this part? ;)

3. igor

Gold Member

Whew!!!!!!

4. Blacklongstrong

Blacklongstrong New Member

once again cowboylover.....ur stories ALWAYS get me hard:) i might as well just unbutton my fly everytime i click on one of ur threads lmao

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Might as well. :lol

6. Runtoyou

Runtoyou New Member

Great story as usual, CL! :)