Saturday morning sex

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mikey22, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Mikey22

Gold Member

I just got through,Pounding my wife's ass,Shooting my load deep in her ass,As her mom walked by the open bedroom door,Don't know how long she was there,Or even know if she was watching. Her blouse was held together by only one button,Her skirt unzipped and about to fall.

Drunk as usual,With the just got fucked look all over her. She stumbled to her bed and collapsed. Wife said she was going to do some shopping today. She got up and went to the shower. I dressed and went outside for my morning coffee and cigarette.

It was a typical November morning,Autumn leaves were falling,A cool breeze blew. The soud of leaf blowers and mowers were heard all over the neighborhood,As our neighbors were cleaning up there yards for Thanksgiving.

The loud rumble of a muscle car caught my attention,It was my wife's friend Shirley. My dick got instantly hard. She pulled the beat up,primared Z28 in to the yard. I walked over to her and looked down at her. She wore a hot pink tank top,No bra,Coverd by a flanell shirt.

She saw my erect cock,Bulgeing from my sweat pants. She gives it a squeeze.

*Mmmmm...So hard!*

I pulled my pants down enough to show off my cock. She took me in to her mouth.

*Thats right...Suck me you whore!*

In and out she worked my cock,Before letting it go.

*You ben fucking ass again.*

*Yep just finished!*

*I need my pussy fucked!*

*Lets go.*

I opened her car door and took her hand. In the carport,In front of my mother in laws car. We kissed a long pashionate kiss. I unfastened her jeans,And slipped my hands in to her panties. Squeezing her tight little ass.

*Here?...What if some one sees us?*

I look over and watch Steve blowing the leaves across his parents yard.

*Aint no one watching us.*

I pull her pants,panties down,Lift her up on the hood of the car. Her heels pants and panties fall to the ground. She lays back,Spreading her legs wide. I mount her and start fucking her hot,tight,snatch.

*Ohhhh!...Fuck me!...Fuck me hard!*

I drive my cock balls deep in and out of her pussy. Hard and fast, Holding her legs, I glance over at Steve next door, He's holding the leaf blower in one place,Just stareing. I wave for him to come over for a closer look. He puts the blower down and comes over. He watches me fuck the trailer park slut.

*You want a piece of this?* I ask him.

*Hell yeah!* He starts to get his cock out.

I pound Shirley as hard as I can,Going balls deep with one last thrust,I shoot my load. I pull out and let Steve take over. I supervise him for a moment. As he puts his cock in to her and starts to pump her pussy.

He is just 18 and not verry experenced.

*Rember you got to please her to.*

I walk around the house to peek in to the bathroom window,At my wife. Standing in her sheer see through black bra,panties and stockings. Packing on the makeup and fixing her hair. *Going shopping my ass!* I tell myself. She leaves the bathroom. I return to Shirley and Steve,With a hard dick again.

*We got to hurry up! Misty will be comeing out soon.*

I take my cock back out and put it to Shirley's lipps. She sucks me off as Steve gets her off. We all 3 cum at the same time. As Shirley steps back in to her high heels,Misty walks out the door. As I kiss her Shirley is wipeing the cum from her chin,sucking it from her fingers. The girls leave.

I then get Steve to clean up our yard,For payment for letting him fuck Shirley. I went back inside,Had a couple of beers and watched football. Another perfect day. Got some pussy,Got the yard cleaned up. And got to watch what I wanted on Tv. Life was good.:)

2. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

I'd do your yard too.

3. Country_Lily

Gold Member

I'm ready to hear Part 2 ;-)

4. Mikey22

Gold Member

I don't have a part 2 for this one,I'll have to think on it for a while, Maybe I can come up with one. I do have one in mind using two of the charecters in this one,I might post it tomorow or Monday.