Saturday...little long

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by billytk1977, Jun 9, 2016.

1. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

I woke up Saturday morning after the sun came up, this is unusual for me as i truly enjoy watching it come up over the horizon. The back patio faces east and since we finished the coy pond and the waterfall, it makes it very pleasant place to be as the world wakes up. Sherrie was sitting out back with two cups of coffee and a cigar ready for me when i got outside.
    Mornin baby
    Morning Billy, how are you feeling?
    Very rested, yes, and i cant seem to wipe this grin off my face either....
    Thats great, i am glad you feel good. I was thinking of hitting a few yard sales this morning, i just havent taken a shower yet. Want to get cleaned up and get lut of the house for a bit?
    I sat down next to her and lit my cigar, inhailed deeply and blew it out slowly.
    Yea, we can do that. You know its gonna be tbe same junk we already have just more of it.
    Yes i do, but you need a couple hours to rest and move around.
    I do? Why? What do you have planned?
    Easy Billy, I'll explain while we are out.
    Ok, oh and by the way, thank you for having that chat with Donna last night before you two came back.
    Baby, i was glad too. Now finish your cigar so you can was your spunk off that dident get fed to you. While we are out lets stop at the diner and get breakfast.
    I sat there with her in my arm and smoked my cigar just enjoying her with me, the warm sun on my skin and the birds flying around. The peacefulness of it is intoxicating, every weekend during warm weather, this is where you will find us. The world could be turning into zombies, but we would be right here, holding eachother and basking in the morning sun.
    I finished my cigar and put the butt in the ash tray, we got up and took our shower, which we dident need to go far, we had built an outside shower for the kids to use when they get out of the pool. But when they were not here it was the one i used the most. We got towelsout of the cabinet and dried off before heading inside to get dressed.
    We had stopped at a couple sales and seen the same stuff we normally see, Sherrie found a pair of shoes she just could not live without and we got the kids a few little things. We decided to go get something to eat, so we drove to the diner and sat down. After the waitress took our order Sherrie looked at me and had a half grin.
    I hope you dont get upset by this....
    Baby, i not upset at all. If you want eggs for brunch i am fine with that. I wanted a catfish platter. No big deal.
    Notthat you goof, Donna.

2. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Why would i be upset abbout that?
    Not her, per say, but what she did.
    And what did she do exactly?
    Before i talked to her yesterday, she told both her sisters about me teaching her that and how you were the test subject. And both her sisters wanted to be taught as well.
    I sat there dumbfounded, i mean hell! Her two sisters are about seven years younger and very attractive, neigger of them finding a good lookin guy to hang off of when they want it, me? Hell, i am better than fourty. And while not in horrible shape, but i could stand to loose ten pounds or so.
    So what, now we are going to scheduletime with each of them? Are you ok with this Sherrie?
    Actually Billy, it would be all five of us. And yes, with the ground rules we have in place i am. Surprisingly enough, i find it exciting to do this in front of other people. And to see themm oogling over you is very arousing. Are you ok with it?
    Babe, i will do it for you, but we have to agree now, if it gets too weird, we stop.
    Agreed.
    Shettie picked up her phone and started typing on the screen, she set ot down and picked up her coffee and took a sip as her phone vibrated. She looked at the screen and smiled.
    They will all he at the house at four.
    Today! Umm, thanks for the heads up sugar....
    No problem. Lets finish eating and head home. I want to show you something before they get there.
    We finished our meal and left, i was both excited and nervous about this. Four woken all looking to fuck my ass hole, i had to wonder how far this would go.

We got inside and i wanted a glass of tea, i headed towards the kitchen and Sherrie started towards the bedroom.
    Billy? Would you pour me a glass to please? And while your at it can you please take your clothes off?
    How could i say no. I stripped down, poured the tea and grabbed a cigar and went out back. It was warming up to a nice day, about 72 degrees, and was just right for a naked day. I sat down and lit my cigar enjoying the sun when Sherrie walked out side. My cock jumped immedatly! Up till now we had never done the dom sub thing, we never discussed it or anything. Now though, i wanted to fall to my knees and ask her to be my mistress. She was dressed in leather straps, a chrome chain open crotch panty thing, a cat o 9 tails in one hand and a riding crop in the other. Oh my goodness she looked hot!

3. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

She held her hand out and i took it, i stood up and she crabbed my cock and pulled me close.
    I was going to ask you two questions, if you liked this and if you will submit totally to me, from your hard on i can see the answer to the first. So are you going to submit?
    I smiled and leaned in to kiss her but she stepped back and put her hand on my shoulder and turned me around. Sherrie then slapped my ass with the riding crop.
    When i ask you a question you will answer me and you will not answer with a simple kiss. Do you understand?
    Yes.
    Another smack.
    Yes what?
    Yes mistress.
    She reached around me and took my cock in her hand and played with it while wispering in my ear.
    That is good my pet, now come inside, i have something for you to put on. The girls will be here shortly.
    We went inside to the dinning room and there was a brown paper sack on the table.
    Stay there.
    She went to the bag and pulled out a chain leash with two collars attached. She put the larger collar around my neck and the smaller one around the base of my cock. The two were attached together by a smaller chrome chain with the leash attached at my neck.
    I have already text the girls, they are on their way here now and should arrive in just a few. If you feel it is too much say staple and ee will stop. Otherwise i am in complete control and will make sure you are pleasured and they learn something too.
    Yes mistress, thank you mistress for using me to teach your friends.
    Just then the door ppened and Donna, Nancy and Tammy walked in. They were wearing sun dresses that went to their knees and none looked to be wearing bras. All three of them were attrictive, but not the kind of attractive that i would have chased. But i knew them and all three of them are good people. Sherrie reached down and started stroking my cock in front of all three of them.
    Ok girls, you want to learn how to fuck a man, well my hubby here shpuld get to see everyone ready to learn. Donna, if you will lock the front door and if you all will get naked for us we can start the lesson.
    Donna went to the front door, removing her dress on the way. Nancy and Tammy took their dresses off. All three of them seemed to be quite turned on at this sight as their nipples were atready standing up. Tammy, after removing her clothes, let her hand run down to her bald pussy and started playing with herself. Donna came back in and stood next to me, she grabbed one nipple and tweaked

4. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

it just a bit.
    Sherrie, how loud can we make him moan today?
    Nancy, Tammy come here. One of you take his other nipple, yes Tammy, just like that. Nancy, use the tips of your fingers and stroke his balls and shaft.
    Sherrie was roght behind me with her hands on my ass.
    Ok girls, she said between kissing the back of my neck, lets see if we can get some of his juices flowing.
    In my current position it took no time at all for precum to start drooling out of my dick. Sherrie peeked around and seen this.
    Ok girls, you should take turns and feed this to him.
    Sherrie reached around and gathered up my precum with her fingers and put it in my mouth. I sucked them clean. Then the others were following her lead. I must have been running like a water hose as there was a finger on the head of my cock and a finger in my mouth constantly.
    Donna, will you hand me that blindfold out of the bag?
    Two hands left me, then the room went dark. I was then being lead down the hall and being turned around.
    Ok Bill, get on the bed.
    I sat down and they pushed me on my back. A hand at each ankle, they picked my legs up and put me the rest of the way on the bed. All the hands were back on me, back and forth between my cock and mouth. Someone got on the bed and straddled a knee on each side of my head. Two hands on my wrist pullung my arms up to her. When i felt the straps i knew it was Sherrie.
    Ok Donna, you want to glove upnand get his ass hole opened up?
    Why the gloves? One of them ask.
    You dont want to hurt him inside. Youe fingernails could easily do that. Plus the glove will help the lube last longer and let your finger slide in and out better.
    Sherrie pulled my hands to her pussy, i reached under the chain to feel her and i heard two snaps then the chain was gone. I started fingering her enjoying the feel of her soaking wet pussy when a finger landed on my hole. It took almost nothing and the finger was rubbing my prostate.
    Sherrie, do you want me to explain what i am doing to Nancy and Tammy?
    Yes sweetie, please do.
    Sherrie was srarting to breath hard so i tried to rub her clit while fingering her. Something was working as i felt her juices running down my hand.
    I dident hear much after that, not that i can recall anyway. Between hands on my cock, my nipples

5. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

and a finger in my ass i was in pure ecstasy. The next thing i do recall was my wife pulling back and moving.
    Ok girls, now you are gonna see how fun this can really get.
    She leaned in to me,
    Billy, i want to ride you while Donna fingers your ass.
    She removed my blindfold and Nancy and Tammy were getting on the bed next to me. Each one of them hadca rabbit vibe in hand and started fucking themselves when they laid down. I heard another vibe and guessed that Donna was already fucking her own pussy. Sherrie drove my cock deep in her pussy and started fucking me.
    Oh god Billy, i cumming!
    I lost it there. I shot my load into her sweet pussy filling it up. When she stopped both Tammy and Nancy were squirting their jucies on my sides from how they were positioned.
    Billy, put your hands down your sides and inside my legs.
    I did as she ask. She sat there just like that for a second then pulled off me and moved her pussy over my face.
    Clean me out now baby.
    As i licked our cum out of her she started rocking again so i went at it a little harder. She came again and for a second i wished i had guills. After she came all over my face she crawled off me and sat above my head again. Donna must have pulled out her finger as i shot my load as my ass was empty.
    Ok girls, feed him what drpbbled across him.
    Sherrie and i watched as three of our friends ran their fingers trough our cum and started putting their fingers in my mouth feeding it to me. After it was done we all sat and laid there for a bit, enjoying the feelings you get right after orgasam.
    Ok everyone, we got the shower out back, how about we take him out there and we wash him and ourselfs.
    There was agreement all arond and we all went out hack and they washed me, then to be a gentelman, i washed each of them.
    We all sat doelwn around the pond and Sherrie went to get us all a beer and she got me a cigar. I lit it up and we sat there visiting for the next hour or so. Donna. Nancy and Tammy got dressed and gave me and Sherrie hugs and left.
    Billy, Donna was telling me that they have a few friends that would like to be taught as well. You have an issue with that?
    Baby, as long as you are the teacher i will be your dummy.
    I am so glad to hear that. I know that both Nancy and Tammy will want some privat lessons, and who

6. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

knows, maybe we can do a group lesson in the future again.
    I did like how wet your pussy got.
    Yes, it was hot to see them going at you like they did. Hell, i am getting wet now just thinking about it.
    Lay back and let my fingers take care of that, unless you would rather have your ass spanked for disobeying me.
    Yes master.......

Mikey22 likes this.
  7. Mikey22

Gold Member

This is good stuff Keep it up;)

8. Redline1

Gold Member

Sooo good!!!