Satin Panty Fetish

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by chixlegs, Aug 4, 2011.

1. chixlegs

chixlegs New Member

I have the most severe satin panty fetish in the world. I've had it my whole life. I literally cannot keep my hands off a woman if I know she is wearing soft, shiny satin panties. I love to touch them, kiss them, rub them on my face and masturbate with them.

Even as a teenager I would go through my sister's panty drawer and rub her satin undies on my face. I always felt like such a perv but I simply could not help myself.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

If your fetish isn't hurting anyone or interfering with your interactions with other people, then I say go for it.

You aren't alone in your fetish. I've been around SF for over 4 years and I've seen posts similar to your's dozens of times.

panty raid likes this.
  3. mrmrs

mrmrs New Member

I agree with BarbWire. It's not hurting anyone & you enjoy it so no harm done.

Is it just panties or satin stuff in general.? I'm pritty sure if you bought some satin bedsheets you'd have a ball.!:D

4. mu23_hot

mu23_hot New Member

I too agree with u all...am too panty fetish..and am doing for the last 10 years..starting from my mo m panties to sis panties..smelling of used panties makes me mad and coulnt resist me to masturbate with them..last night i was in my relatives house for party with family..i saw a panty outside..i couldnt control my self and i bought that panty wiht me..i am scared if somebody had seen me while picking that panty..but really njoyble..i used it twice now..awesome smell...