Satin nightie fetish

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by playful pair, May 28, 2016.

1. playful pair

Gold Member

So recently I have been house sitting at my inlaws one day my mrs wasn't here and I took it apon myself to open a draw in there bedroom that I shouldn't have. This has caused me to have a massive moral dilemma as I saw this beautiful satin light blue nightie with see through lace where her breasts would be.I couldn't help myself but pick it up. It felt so soft and my cock grew so hard so I just had to rub it against me as I pictured her in it. She would look absolutely stunning in it she has blond hair massive firm tits realy long legs and one cute ass any way further digging around I found more I feel bad but it felt so god dam good

Amature likes this.
  2. kboss

Gold Member

I love to smell my mother in laws dirty undies from the hamper. She has big DD tits that she likes to leave bra-less and I can't help but stare. I've asked her to take her shirt off once when she was not wearing a bra, and she said I "wasn't ready...yet." I will keep trying to see them titties and I think she likes to tease me with them. Always pointing out when I can see down her top, " don't look down my top because you can probably see my boob", when she knows I am looking. I'm rubbing one out with her used panties and bra right now!

3. playful pair

Gold Member

Wow that's amazing I must admit I'm not realy into the dirty panties but would jump at the chance of a dirty nightie lol I hope ur missus takes after her mum she sounds fun... got any pics of her I'm dieing to see what she looks like from that description

4. playful pair

Gold Member

Light blue satin with see through lace around the busy area and iys so so so short would look amazing on

Attached Files:

5. kboss

Gold Member

Have you tried anything on? I find it such a rush to wear the undergarments of the women in my life. It started with my stepmoms things when I was going through puberty. I have been smelling her panties and checking out her underwear drawer forever. I have recently found my mother in laws dirty things, and have even tasted her well used dildo on several occasions. Look for a pair of matching panties in your mils drawer, it could really complete the nightie!

6. playful pair

Gold Member

I found some nice check white ones but no I didn't try anything on I'm not sure about that but good for cum rags lol