Same room sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by sammy_606, Apr 15, 2016.

1. sammy_606

sammy_606 Member

anyone ever tried same room and or same bed sex with another couple?

petergozinya likes this.
  2. maddog8s

Gold Member

No but curious. I'd like to hear more about it

3. sammy_606

sammy_606 Member

so would i,hence the reason i ask

rcc8611 likes this.
  4. rcc8611

Gold Member

Many many many times wmduring my years of prob 18-20years old I rented hotel rooms with my buddy and our gf's and we banged them either on same bed or on two diff beds close to each other even one time in a limo while driving lol... We used to get together weekends and find places to go check out then get a room and drink some beers and hangout almost always ended with us all having sex. Only with our partners tho. And we'd occasionally look over and check each other or our gf's out but most times were into the sex and going hard

5. sammy_606

sammy_606 Member

dude that sounds fricking hot,did the gfs enjoy it as well?

6. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

I have fucked next to friends, relatives and strangers. It's all good

NudistDude and graydeck57 like this.
  7. LongwoodU

Gold Member

Yeah back in college that happened a lot... one couple in one bed and another in the next bed over... sometimes lights on sometimes in the dark or whenever.

graydeck57 and AJP like this.
  8. Mywife4u

Gold Member

Great thread done it more then a times in the same bed with my sister and our bf's or their friends. Also have done it now in marriage with other couples.
    Also group sex with hubby's friends.

9. michael1763

michael1763 New Member

Many times. Wife and I did this for 10 years, almost every weekend, took a break for many years and then started back up. We'll keep doing it until we physically can't.

petergozinya and sammy_606 like this.
  10. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

We have had same room , sometimes sane bed sex with 4 or 5 couples over the years. It's very hot. I think it might change how people normally have sex when there is an audience because you definitely watch each other and if all parties are OK with it touch each other.
    I myself love missionary style and watching the two women kissing each other at the same time.

11. Jake_or

Gold Member

Yeah the girl on girl aspect of having everyone in the room is such a turn on....

sammy_606 and AJP like this.
  12. EyeKandy

Gold Member

I've done both. Both times were on a couples trip. The first time, was in Vegas. We were sharing a room. Our first night out we end up back in the room fucking in the one King bed. Me and my date and my BF and her boyfriend.

The second time was in college, at a party. There were people fucking all over. Lol

13. sammy_606

sammy_606 Member

wow that sound so hot,plz tell us more,really interesting stuff,thks for ur reply

EyeKandy likes this.
  14. playful pair

Gold Member

You sound like one good wife lol

sammy_606 and Mywife4u like this.
  15. LAPTHATASS

Gold Member

Yes. many times with the same couple and we ended up swapping wives

petergozinya and graydeck57 like this.
  16. EyeKandy

Gold Member

Which time? Lol

The couples trip to Vegas was fun. The four of us got a 2-room suite. There was a king bed in one room and 2 doubles in the other. We all went back to our room a couple hours before the sun was going to come up, drunk.

Trying to tease the boys, my best friend (BF) and I told them they had to stay in the doubles and the we were taking the king. We went to our room, holding each other and giggling. Sat on the bed and started kissing. Not serious, but to turn them on.

So we're both on the edge of the bed, and the boys walk in. We're both laughing so hard. Before I could really figure out what was going on, she's got her mans, dick out of his pants and is blowing him.

My guy does the same thing and pulls his out, so now we're both sitting there while they're standing. More clothes come off, and pretty soon we're all on the bed together naked.

Her and I on our backs together to start. Then both of us doggy. At one point I was riding my guy one was and she was riding her guy the other and we were rubbing breasts and kissing.

I was face down on my tummy with my guy on my back when her guy came. She was on her side with one leg in the air. I remember getting so turned on watching him cum in her while I was still getting fucked.

Shortly after that my boy came. We didn't do anything like that again that trip. However, we were all at the pool, drinking, one afternoon and my BF totally passed out. Her guy ran up to the room to get more ice and I went with.

When we got in the room he commented on how hot I looked in my bikini, and made some other comments. I took a handful of ice in my hand, pulled open his board shorts and stuck my hand down inside. Lol

He threw me back, called me a bitch (jokingly) and shook the ice out. I mean, he's crazy attractive and shirtless. I'm oiled and in a tiny bikini. I hugged him, then dropped down on my knees, untied his shorts and pulled his penis out.

I swear I was going down on him for damn near 20min. I've got the head of his cock down my throat. I'm sucking his testicles. Licking everything. Finally, he blows his load. I let him finish in my mouth, swallow, then gently stroke and suck a bit more.

We got more ice and went back to the pool. Never told anyone.

17. biker061

Gold Member

back in the days when i was on the roadwith some bads as a techie one bass player,singer and i tyrpically shared a room as we were the only non-smokers. often one orboth of us would bring home a Alittle tidbit from the show! :p

petergozinya likes this.
  18. BaileyB

Gold Member

Never had asked bed sex. I have had same room and same tent sex before though!

19. XxxRockhardxxx

XxxRockhardxxx New Member

Nice, have done same tent before and same room lol, it was so hot hearing and watching while going at it

petergozinya and BaileyB like this.
  20. treo

Gold Member

Fucking with your sister next to you had to be a super turn on. I would love to hear some stories about how you started watching each other.

AJP and Mywife4u like this.