Same Room Sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Supercoupe, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Supercoupe

Supercoupe New Member

I want me and my wife to watch while another couple have sex,but my wife is very shy. How do I find a couple to help me?

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Re: Se room sex

I don't think help is going to come from another couple. That's up to your wife. I'd say suggest it from time to time and hope she warms up to the idea, but don't push the subject. That will likely have the opposite reaction. You can't make her do something she doesn't want to without creating resentment. That's not ever worth it.

3. Lake57

Lake57 New Member

Re: Se room sex

Hard Rocker you have hit the nail on the head. Talking is so important and so difficult to do. We have had 25 years and believe we know it all. My wife is a shy one and after all this time i am bring up new topics and ideas.
    you might let your wife find someone?

4. backcheck64

Gold Member

Get her REALLY drunk? You can only apply so much pressure to do something before you fuck up the relationship. If she is really uncomfortable with it, why is it so important for you to "find a way". What are you hoping to accomplish?

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

As a sexual voyeur and also with my group sex and threesomes experience, I'd love to do this with my wife as well. Swinging, but with your partner. But it's not her style so it's best left as a fantasy.

One obstacle would be her body image, although she's actually okay and better than most women her age. Many women have body image issues and possibly wouldn't like being seen naked in front of another couple, let alone the issue of actually having sex in front of another couple (although that would be awesome).

6. Mira

Gold Member

This is the best answer, unfortunately that isn't what you probably want to hear. For some people sex is more about 1 on 1 passion/love than it is with others and by wanting to open that up, she may view that as taking away from the thing she finds most special about your sex life.

On the other hand if it is a fantasy that you guy 'dirty talk' some day she may start to gain an interest in it. If she does it before she is ready it could end up damaging your relationship. I find it fun, but it is definitely not for everyone.

Good luck!

7. Near

Near New Member

It's true that group sex is not for everyone. Accept your wife as it is and just give her a push of the idea at times so that eventually, she'll warm up to it.

Sex is about mutual (or multiple) consent.

8. ply

ply
    Gold Member

It might be good to start with another couple that the 2 of you can get naked with. Skinny dipping etc.

Maybe an overnight trip to a hotel with adkoining rooms. Sex with a couple in the room is pretty fun & exciting both ways

9. Near

Near New Member

This might be exciting and fun to try... :)

10. marcus367

marcus367 New Member

Same room sex is one of my biggest sex fatasies!
    My wife normally is shy but many times during our sex sessions I ask her about having same room sex and I am sure that, with a good situation, this fantasy could come true!
    The problem is that finding a couple and the good situation is not so easy!
    :cry

11. da old dude

da old dude Member

I've done this with my wife 3 times now. Each time was unplanned and it just happened.
    The difficulty with SRS is that its very difficult to try and arrange beforehand.

Try sharing a hotel room with a couple you both like, have a nice dinner, and plenty to drink, and see what pops up.

Oh yes, it's arousing as heck. We both enjoyed the SRS experiences and Mrs. is a bit prudish.