Same Room Sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by da old dude, Sep 12, 2008.

1. da old dude

da old dude Member

My wife and I have same room sex on 3 different occasions over the years. Each time it was quite by accident, meaning it was an unplanned occurance everytime. We found it to be very arousing for both us each time. By same same room sex I mean someone or another couple was in the room while we were having sex. We'd like to do this again, but find it near impossible to set-up. We can't very well ask our friends if they'd mind watching us have sex.

Any suggestions as to how we can orchestrate this again?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Try Craig's list, there are hundreds of ads in the personals section. Just be careful, there are more weirdos there than there are here. ;)

3. stu73

stu73 New Member

swinglifestyle.com is a good meet-up board, for this kind of play and much more. However you will find many into kind of "tame" play. There many fewer freaks and weirdos than Craigs List, probably only honest replies.

4. Morgan

Morgan New Member

I've always thought that this would be a really cool and exciting thing to do, much more so than partner-swapping, which isn't really for me. To me, this would be the right balance: It would satisfy my urges to do something deviant and hedonistic but I wouldn't feel like I was undermining my preference for a monogamous relationship.

I too have looked at the craigslist adds but I'm always too scared to actually respond to anything like that (I've heard a few horror stories). But I will look into the site that stu73 posted.

5. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

My hubby and I have just recently joined a couple of sites to look for a similar thing. Also end up playing with the other couple but i'm up for same room sex aswell!

Good Luck in your search!!

6. hotholly06

hotholly06 New Member

ive thought about craigslist too...but the whole "freaks" thing turned me off. I have to admit that this would be a huge turn on!

7. suite91

suite91 Member

What you are describing is referred to as Soft Swinging in swinger talk. Same Room generally means swapping partners in the same room. An important distinction if you venture into the lifestyle sites. SwingLifeStyle is definitely a leader. Also check out Adult Friend Finder and Lifestyle Lounge. I also recommend taking a look at Swingers Board - a forum for lifestylers.
    Good Luck.

8. bsxy420

Gold Member

my SO and i have had sex in the same room as others on several occaions. it was a turn on for me. (our daughter was concieved that way.)

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I dont know if I could do it...I am so private, a one on one only kind of girl....

10. da old dude

da old dude Member

S91,

Not up on the correct terminology. Like Morgan, we're not into the swapping thing, we just found that when we had sex with someone else in the room it was very arousing to us. For us, this is not one of those things that you can ask your dinner guests, "Hi, would you and your wife be interested in watching us have sex, oh and don't worry we have no intention of asking you folks to swap with us."

Nontheless, I'll check the resource you suggested.

11. suite91

suite91 Member

Sorry if my post felt like a vocabulary lesson, but best to know the lingo - don't you think? :)
    There are quite a few folks on swinger sites who are not looking to swap but are thrilled by the idea of sexcapades in front of others. Just not so many that there is a site (that I'm aware of) that caters specifically to that niche.

Another possibility to consider is an on-premise swing club. There is never any pressure to do anything you aren't interested in - though there may be some temptation :brow. You can simply watch and be watched together.

A club we've been to a few times doesn't allow sex on site (off premise,) but has an area of semi private booths where anything short of actual penetration can and has happened. People walking through that area have been known to linger and watch - which is the point of course. Anything more than voyeurism is strictly by invitation only and everybody knows it!

12. cgivsrs

cgivsrs New Member

My wife shared a story with me about her college days. She and her long-time boyfriend had not seen each other for some time because he spent the semester off-campus. The night he returned, it was very late and he ended up staying over at my wife's dorm room and slept on the floor. Her roommate did not mind this as the three of them had been good friends for some time.

In the middle of the night, my wife went down to snuggle with him (as she puts it). As usual, he was wearing only his underwear briefs. They began to talk very quietly as her roommate snored in the background. She reached down and started rubbing his penis through his underwear and he quickly became fully erect.

Without another word, she pulled off his underwear, pulled up her nightie, got on top of him and they began to have sex. Her boyfriend tried to comment that he didn't want to wake her roommate, but my wife says she was so horny at that point, she didn't care if she did wake up. In fact, in the middle of their lovemaking, my wife removed her nightie and they both were totally naked, having sex not more than five feet from her sleeping roommate.

Since it had been so long for both of them, they quickly reached orgasm together, then proceeded to get dressed and fall asleep. Apparently, my wife did share the story with her roommate a few months later and they got a good laugh from it!

13. KinKyAznCouple

Same room sex is so exciting!!! It's like 2 shows playing at the same time with 2 different audiences!

It get's even better if more happens!

S

14. thunderseed

Gold Member

try sex in public places maybe...