same room sex, soft swap...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by 12barblues, Feb 16, 2012.

1. 12barblues

12barblues Gold Member

Photos:
    anybody have any experience with same-room sex, or maybe a soft swap situation? we've been talking to a couple that wants to do it , but we never have. i suggested we let the girls have at each other while the men enjoy the view, then we would trade spouses for oral pleasures only, then finish with same room sex with our spouses....basically anything goes but i wouldnt fuck his girl and he wouldnt fuck mine...we think thats something we don't want to share with anyone...any thoughts?
  2. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    Not specifically that scenario but lots of experience with same room sex in various permutations, but never with my SO. I think that experience is what you're after. Maybe what might be safer is to drop the oral sex from the other spouses for the first time at least and see where that takes you.

Also, are the two women into each other sexually? I did have a threesome with a girlfriend and her girlfriend, but they were a couple and we were a couple so they had sex and then girlfriend and I had sex, and after we realised that a woman having sex with a woman and a man having sex with a woman was very similar (which is what my girlfriend wanted us to discover). But not all women are ready to ravish any other women, or a woman at all (more than half of women have no sexual interest in the same sex whatsoever).

3. 12barblues

12barblues Gold Member

Photos:
    yes, in this case both women are into being with women and have done so but not with each other. we havent met yet in the flesh but have had conversations and swapped pics of what we look like...as far as the oral... the other couple has done this several times. we have not, but i have taken my gf to be with other men orally...(she has a thing for large men..) and i know i'm ok with it..so what do you think ? are we ready?
  4. CosmicEye

CosmicEye Gold Member

That sounds like a fun friday night. Seriously, nothing wrong with that and its something new
  5. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    Absolutely you are ready, especially if she's had oral sex with large men and you've been comfortable with that (I take man with large penis). I think it will go well and I'm a bit jealous. Let us know how it goes.
  6. mikeh

mikeh New Member

Only done it as a teenager when I was capable of sex any where and had no emotion to it, just another notch on the bed post. All my friends at that age were the same and we'd often have sex in the same rooms as each other but the girls wouldn't let us have orgies or 3somes. Even though me and one particular friend were having sex with all the same girls.

When I lost my virginity it was down an alley behind my school one afternoon, with my friend sitting on top of the bomb shelter above us talking away.

Classy bloke me.
  7. 12barblues

12barblues Gold Member

Photos:
    well we just missed them weds. night .....they seem to come thru town every 4 to 6 weeks so there's time yet to prepare ..lol.. more input would be appreciated from everyone....it's still a bit nerve racking. but we're very excited about doing it...
  8. 12barblues

12barblues Gold Member

Photos:
    yes i know its a no-no to bump yer own thread up...but i'm just dying to get more input about this....
  9. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

I find oral more personal then actual sex. I'd rather have my mans penis in another girl vs his tongue in another.

/end hijack
  10. 12barblues

12barblues Gold Member

Photos:
    wow..really? we were thinking just the opposite..that intercourse had more intimacy...and that its something we should keep exclusive...as i said we havent done it yet so much can be re-thought....