Salutations!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Gregorius_Praesul, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Gregorius_Praesul

Gregorius_Praesul New Member

Hey, everybody. New here, obviously. I go by many names, as Gregorius is only one of my many pseudonyms and sobriquets, but for reference, 'Greg' will work just fine. I hail from the hills, way out in the woods, surrounded only by uncivilized wilderness... and, of course, Amish people. I'm in a wonderful relationship with a beautiful and loving lil' sugarcube of a girl (who, might I add, is hornier than a jackrabbit ALL the time), though I've recently found that I'm curious about what the wider world holds.

About my wide range of hobbies, I'm a poet and a songwriter, who also composes the guitar bits to all my songs. I play in a band, though I've only got one recording live since I recently joined. We play mostly punk-rock influenced music, but we're pretty versatile. Since the area around me is so rural, and there's not really all that many people in my vicinity to talk to (except the Amish), I spend a lot of time trying to master multiple languages. I can speak Spanish and am currently taking lessons in Danish, and am able passively understand most dialects of German, Dutch, and Frisian. It's helped in other respects, too, as there's perks to being a cunning linguist, if y'all get my drift. :p

So, that's pretty much what constitutes Gregorius. Hoping to get integrated into the community here, and maybe skulldugger a few ideas from around here to try with my Kvinde. :) Hello, world.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Welcome to :sf :)

3. OverSinged

Gold Member

Welcome, I'm going to use my useless knowledge of the web to guess that pic came from the "Little Miss Rarity" Tumblr.

Or maybe I'm quite insane *shrug* I just remember someone linking me to the above-mentioned Tumblr sometime or another.

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Welcome, Greg. :)

5. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Welcome Greg. I'm new myself and so far everyone here on SF has been welcoming, fun, funny, and just awesome :)

6. Gregorius_Praesul

Why, yes it did. Nobody else has noticed (or, at least, nobody else has pointed it out) on any site.

7. OverSinged

Gold Member

Probably because most of the people that join these sites aren't all that familiar with the brony out-break that the rest of the internet's had to deal with XD

Well, some of them who might also only show up to post a pic of their cock and leave. But yeah, seeing ponies man, it's like faces, they're everywhere

8. Gregorius_Praesul

And, as for your avatar, I've only got one thing to say to that:

"Ash nazg durbatul√Ľk, ash nazg gimbatul,

ash nazg thrakatul√Ľk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul."

9. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Welcome.

xx

10. luvbug

Gold Member

Welcome to SF!