Safety or plessure ?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Jonger84, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

Am I the only guy who really hate codnoms that much ??!! I feel nothing when I am putting a condom on, and sex becomes a heavy physical activity without a single moment of plessure ..

And girls .. do you think bareback sex is much more enjoyable ??! or it does not make a big difference for you..

2. gphine

Ah yes.... and no offence intended, but there's the beauty of being in a committed relationship - fortunately, i've not needed a condom in 18 yrs. I too found it damn near impossible to get off when wearing one, and the climax wasn't nearly as intense.

3. blondi

blondi Member

personally...i dont like condoms either, i love the feeling of just him inside of me. but keep in mind we are also taking more than two other preventative measures for birth control.

4. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

it doesnt matter to me, yea theres a difference with protection on, but i still enjoy penetration =D

5. LovedUp

LovedUp New Member

Yes I love sex either way, I just love the feeling of my man inside of me alone more :)
    E x

6. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

most guys hate condoms.. but unless you are prepared to take the risk of having a baby or the life long effects catching an STD that can not be cured (herpes, genital warts, HIV/AIDS) - condoms are worth it!

I hate using condoms too.. I'm in a committed monogamous relationship and am on birth control, so we don't use them :)

7. awakened

awakened New Member

I absolutely despise condoms. We do not have to use them as we are both surgically safe, but the few times we have played with others, we do use them !!

8. htoad

htoad Active Member

We have not used condoms since my vasectomy years ago, and it is a lot more fun without them. Before that we only did not use them when we wanted my wife to get pregnant.

I think part of these reason we enjoy not having to use the condoms is psychological - besides no longer having the pregnancy concern, we can be a lot more "spontaneous" without condoms. Sometimes penetration is how we start foreplay - eg. I will sneak up behind Bunnie is she is bending over, lift up her dress/skirt, and gently penetrate her just to get things started (just to be clear - this is something she likes and encourages me to do). Being able to do that without dealing with condoms is great fun.

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

Condoms used to numb me, and they don't make them large enough for my girth either. Fortunately, as others have commented, one of the benefits of committed relationships (or multiple committed relationships), is the delight of natural sex. In Australia condoms are known as 'raincoats', because having sex with a condom is equivalent to having a shower with a raincoat on. I believe that a lot of casual sex happens without condoms these days, but before I start with a new partner we always confirm our STI status first. If it's all clear, then we're good to go.

10. CruelTease

Gold Member

Try the non latex condoms,they feel better than latex ones.(Try durex avanti ultima)

11. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

still one of the main reasons i am not into sex for more than a year is these candoms stuff .. I really think that i does not count as sex when I am using one .. and I since I am not married I can not take the risk of using none ..

Complicated ha ?!!

12. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

Mmm ... I will try these .. hopefully they are better for me

13. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Safety. Safety. Always safety. Imagine all the pleasure you get from having sex with a condom. Then extrapolate that for all of the times you'll be able to have protected sex in your sex-life. Now, take the pleasure you get from having unprotected sex. And extrapolate that accross a timeline that is 35% (Maximum) of the other one. Because you're going to see some serious consequenses.

You always need to protect yourself when having sex outside of a closed relationship.

~Steve

14. igor

Gold Member

Safety aside, sex with a condom is a LOT better than no sex. I won't argue that it feels better without one but get one that fits - then you can put up with a little less sensitivity.

15. CruelTease

Gold Member

Safety wins every time though. Just read some of my posts from the last month to see why if you ever think about taking a gamble.

Don't do it.

16. Mittimer

Gold Member

Seriously?

17. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

These are my thoughts exactly...of course it feels better without.But with is still better then no sex at all in my opinion.And the condoms Crueltease recommended are pretty good.Half the time my partner forgets they are on.

18. ana123

ana123 New Member

After trying the pull out method before college I finally caved in and got birth control. Thank god I didn't get pregnant, but I was in an exclusive relationship so no worries about STD's. The bf hasn't liked condoms since then. We even bought the thinnest condom on the market but half the time he cant cum with them on. Either that or its hard rough sex just so he can feel something. Me personally, I prefer sex w/o condoms. For some reason I get a burning sensation from the latex. Its possible I'm allergic but neither balloons or gloves have ever bothered me.