[Ask a Girl] safety first

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by sabian, May 19, 2012.

1. sabian

sabian New Member

hey this thought just came to mind while reading another post. When it comes to wearing a seat belt ladies or fellas ( what does your wife or girlfriend prefer)How do you wear it. do you wear it right between your boobies, which I think is really hott and sexy, or do you wear it to the side and underneath your boobs? which also can be super hott, depending on the type or style of top your wearing. either way, how do you adjust protect your AIR BAGS. My wife will do both depending on the type of top. most of the time right accross the middle. ( she does'nt have big air bags lol..) or on the side and under when need be. She claims the belt rubs her nipples and gets them hard. ( no problem there!) and then causes them to get sensitive and sore. (I can fix that too). either way, being safe can be very very sexy.

2. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

I dont like to feel like mine are constricted, so it goes right between, otherwise, its just irritating.

3. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I wear the seat belt right between...otherwise it feels weird.

4. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

It depends on the type of shirt I am wearing.. If they're covered up and restrained, it tends to be over or under. If it's a low cut shirt, it's usually right across and between. Whatever ends up being comfortable. It always seems like seat belts never lay across right anyway.. maybe I'm too short or something.

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I'm too short and if I can't get the belt to sit nicely between my boobs, it ends up creeping over them and trying to choke me.

6. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

Me too! I can only get it to lay nicely if my shirt is low cut and I can like.. pin it there, haha.

7. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

She wears hers right in the middle and she is a 38DDD and love watching her drive.