Sadly, I'm getting used to the hand.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Jayce, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayce

Gold Member

My lady friend is so busy at college I haven't been able to see her in 2 weeks, and won't see her for another week and a half when we go to the movies (and that's probably it). I'm getting pretty used to the hand, which is good and bad in 2 ways.

Good: I won't expect sex as much, so when it happens, it'll be like losing virginity all over again.

Bad: Well, no brainer here - I'm not getting laid!

That is all. The end.

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Just dont get to the point where you prefere the hand over the pussy,
    A pussy can be pretty loose compared to the hand.
    also you dont have to spend money on the hand.

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

DUDE! Shit. Jayce, love is tough baby. If she is your forever, it's time to love life and live today like you're working toward something amazing, not like you're missing out on life.

4. Jayce

Gold Member

I don't think I'll ever get to that point, but right now I don't have much choice but to accept what I have here... a hand. Meh. :(

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Sad perspective, honey. What you're waiting for, this woman that you love, is either worth it or not. She's doing without too, yes? Why can't you get to that point? What's important?

6. Jayce

Gold Member

Uh, what? I'll do anything for her, and her and I are doing pretty good right now, despite the fact we haven't been together in a few weeks and won't be together for another week and a half.

It's not like I'm upset about anything, I mean yeah our love life is limited now, but whatever. It's kind of a good thing, because sometimes I can be obnoxious when I haven't gotten laid in a while and want to get laid. So, me being used to not getting any, may (if anything) make her be a little bit more in the mood. Then, it's losing virginity all over again. bahawhaha.

7. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Ah see? I thought you meant "never get to that point" was to me, not to the idea of getting used to the hand so much so that you prefer it to her pussy. Sorry. I recant my lecture, my dear. I apoligize.

8. Jayce

Gold Member

Nah, I view it as a good thing. As I said, I can be obnoxious when I want some action, which turns her off, which results in a boring night.

She likes it more when I don't hint at sex at ALL, that's when she rips the clothes off. But of course, if she isn't in the mood and doesn't rip the clothes off, then my man-instinct thinks I should of persuaded towards it a bit more.

But, like I said, I'm just kinda getting used to being without any action, so if anything that'll only amplify the excitement when it DOES happen. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

9. ForFun24

ForFun24 New Member

Jayce, do you mind if you join your club?

10. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Well as long as the waiting makes you hot then no prblem lol

11. fball4ever87

fball4ever87 New Member

i kno what you are going thru and no worries, itll come faster than you realize, just be happy that you dont have to wait longer if she went to a school farther away.

12. Motley Fan

Motley Fan New Member

Or married with kids and have to wait for the opportunity when kids are not a factor, fatigue is not a factor, wife is not having her period, and the wife is in the mood.

Think I am averaging sex once every two months..... :ugh

13. Jayce

Gold Member

fball - Yeah, but her only being an hour away with her schedule SEEMS like she's much farther. Her classes range from 8 am until 4 pm or so, then she goes to dinner, then to practice all night, normally until 12 or 1 am.

I feel bad, she's got such a busy schedule. It's one of those things where you wish you could take some of the stress away by doing some of her work... but since she's not studying computers, my head spins and I'm of no help. :(

Plus, the bottom line is, I don't care if she's an hour away or 12 hours away. I'd be happy to go that distance just to have lunch with her at subway, then turn around and go home. It'd be worth it. But like I said, her schedule right now is just so busy that even a lunch break is hard to squeeze in.

14. Bluesy

Gold Member

I used to claw the walls, thought I'd go mad, back in college days when my then bf would go home for the summer. We would visit once a month, and those visits were...wow :D Yes, just think of how fantastic things are going to be when the two of you get together again. Hold onto that thought. It's worth it, Jayce.

15. Jayce

Gold Member

Oh definitely. All I'm saying is that, being away from her for this long without any contact at all, not even a kiss, just kind of made my "male desire" subside. Meaning, I don't just sit around thinking about wanting to plow her. If anything, a nice kiss and a date at lunch is all I think about.

And like I said, this is good. Because I mentioned before she gets turned off extremely quick if I get pushy or try to persuade her when she's not in the mood. So if I have no desire to persuade, she's not as turned off, increases my chances of getting some, and if I don't I wouldn't be disappointed. Isn't this sad? It sounds like I have it all planned out. But oh well.

16. Bluesy

Gold Member

Nah, not sad. You just sound a little frustrated, and we've all been there. It sounds like you have the higher libido, and having always been that person in the relationship I can commiserate.

17. Jayce

Gold Member

Yeah, I do have a higher libido. My girlfriend, for example, doesn't masturbate. She's tried a few times, but she's got small hands and she gets frustrated easily. And me, being the sex machine I am, set the bar so high that when she can't even get anywhere near the bar I set, she just thinks, meh this is worthless, and will stop.

She's told me time and time again she'd just rather let it build up for when we're together instead of struggling to get a meesley little 4 second orgasm out by herself.

She's kind of strange. I mean, there's been times where I've been the one saying, whoa, let's slow down, you're wearing me out... cause her libido was so high then. To be honest, I think she's just kind of "bored" right now, because her and I have only had intercourse a few times. We both agreed to never have intercourse again until she's on birth control, which she has an appointment set for in another month or so. After that, it seemed like her libido slowed down a bit. I think it was mostly due to the fact that she knew if we would end up doing something, the farthest we'd go is just using our hands + oral. Granted, that's fun and all, but when you experience intercourse, then go back to "everything-but", I guess it just kinda "blahs" things.

Oh well. I just spoke to her on the phone. She's finishing up her homework sippin some Capt Morgan, then she's going to practice for an hour, then to hang out with some friends. I'm jealous... I want some Capt Morgan... :yell

18. Motley Fan

Motley Fan New Member

I know it can be frustrating to go back from intercourse to everything but, however, if all you experience is intercourse for a while, it's nice to go back to the everything but, occasionally.

19. Jayce

Gold Member

Well it's not like we don't have fun with it... in fact, I think we have had more fun because it's like, okay we experienced intercourse, BUT we're playing it safe. And it seems like it's more fun to do everything-but just KNOWING that you're being so much safer as opposed to taking a life-long risk and being paranoid about it.

I don't know, it's damn fun, but to her I know she just has the drive to have intercourse more, and knowing she can't until she gets on BC I guess just dampers things.

20. Bluesy

Gold Member

Oral is awesome, but at some point a woman's body says InInInInIn. Fooling around and oral were always welcome to me, but it was not complete without intercourse. Not getting that would be a huge mood dampener, for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.