sad =(

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by blue_bird, Jun 17, 2007.

1. blue_bird

blue_bird New Member

my girlfriend and i broke up earlier today. i'm seriously heart broken. i've been with her for two years, and i loved her so much. i don't know what to do.
    sorry to post this, but i'm just so sad. :(

2. cheesey454

cheesey454 New Member

We've all been there and it's the worst feeling in the world but it passes soon enough and you come out the other side feeling better than ever =) I hope you fee better soon blue_bird

3. hazeleyes

hazeleyes New Member

I know how painful that can be. I have recently found a new quote that I replay in my head. "Don't cry because it's over...smile because it happened."

4. SexyCaramel

SexyCaramel New Member

awww..sorry this has happened to you but you will be fine. Is there any way you two can patch it up?

5. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

I've been there dude, hell we all have. Having been there myself I know that othing anyone says can make it feel better, and any attempts just make things worse, so all I'll say is...at least there's allways Vanilla. :p Hope you feel better dude.

6. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Break ups are definately no fun. If you don't mind me asking.. How come?

7. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

I am sorry to hear that, I am sure they are terrible, I don't know myself because I have only been with one girl

Sorry dude, but as other have said and from what I have heard it is very hard but you eventually get over it.

Best wishes and take care

8. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Blue Bird,

Self confidence in knowing that you understand how to treat a woman with Love might be a goal. search loveandrespect.

Also know what you want, and how to ask for your ego to be energized.

9. blue_bird

blue_bird New Member

i knew what i wanted, she didn't. one minute, she wanted a serious relationship, the next she didn't. turns out she really didn't, i guess....i wish she would have told me that before i invested two years of my life.

10. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Blue Bird,

Have you read the book, WHY WOMEN CHEAT?

Negotiating fidelity requires power. I used to think being true was automatic with True Love. I have listened to many songs about True Love, and used to think I understood faithfulness.

Some women are more likely to be faithful than others. Maybe it is good that you learned what you learned, and go on to a woman who has goals more compatable with your situation.

Are there goals she has, that you cannot meet? Does she feel that she is not meeting your expectations?

COUPLE, What women Want:

Closeness. Could you spend enough time with her?
    Openness: Are there issues you could have explained more fully to her?
    Understanding: Were there attitucdes or actions you with which you expressed displeasure?
    Peacemaking: Were there unresolved issues, that you could have taken more of a lead on to get more fully discussed, and work out comprmises? What about the expectations of her family members? Peacemaking includes here friends and whole environment.
    Loyalty: Did you give her the confidence that your eyes were disciplned to look away from all other women?
    Esteem: List out the compliments that you gave her in the last week. Anything more you could have said? Anything you can mention as a parting feeling, "I always really loved your eyes, and I really looked forward to seeing our children with the cobination of our eyes."

Do you have a house with a swingset? Do you give the impression that you could be a major contributor as a husband /father?

11. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

Blue Bird,

Drink 1 bottle of scotch in about 2 hours, it works for me. The drunken stupor and headache are worth it trust me, I been there. And NEVER feel like you've wasted 2 years of your life.

Everything that has happened to you so far, and how you deal with it makes you who you are right now.

Everything you've learnt in the last two years will be called on again. It's called experience.

Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

As for the pain, that's what alcohol is for......... Drink the scotch, Johnnie Walker is your friend........

12. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Martin Baker,

What size bottles of Scotch do they have in Austrailia? 1/2 of a 1/5 of a Gallon should be plenty. The whole US bottle might do some serious medical harm. But forgetting is important.

13. Bella

Gold Member

Break - ups aren't fun! :(
    Sorry to hear that you are no longer together.
    Just remember that everything happens for a reason.
    ...even if we don't know what that reasoning is.
    Hope everything works out for the best.
    ~Bella

14. Steel

Steel Member

You’re only 18… don’t worry, things will get better. You still have a lot of living to do, many life experiences to discover… don’t let this hold you back.

15. Goldenlion

Goldenlion Banned

Im in deep love right now, thinking that we could break up makes me feel ill, putting it lightly.
    Im so sorry to hear its happened to you mate.
    Only time will make you feel better, I know none of this will help, your still young, you have plenty of time to find your true love mate.
    Give it time, just know you will come through this and you will find a woman who deserves you.
    Screw that bitch for giving you that as a reason for a break up!

16. blue_bird

blue_bird New Member

i just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted. i'm starting to realize that this isn't the end, and like most of you said, i'm young. it still really hurts, and it will take a long time to get over, but i'm feeling a little better.
    hopefully i'll find someone who isn't too repulsed by me one day.

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

Glad to hear you are feeling better, hon. :)

18. antmayne

antmayne New Member

man I know exactly how you feel, the same thing happened to me except it was only a year and 9 months but still, i knew what i wanted and she didnt, and last night someone i really cared about told me she found a guy and that kinda messed me up mentally but what can you do, hopefully you will have better luck than me because when im single its impossible for me to find someone lol

19. Kahurin

Kahurin New Member

it happens...

i suppose im a woman but i still think you shouldnt drink your problems away....me coming from a family of drunks...lol it only puts the pain away for a little while...you might think it took the pain away but really..i was reading this artical about how fast guys get over their emotions faster then girls is probably what happen

20. blue_bird

blue_bird New Member

it will be a long time before i ever get over this. however, i must not be worth a shit, because she's already over me.
    anyways, i don't plan on drinking my problems away. i just really don't enjoy alcohol that much. most importantly, i also have a family history of alcoholics, so i try to stay away. :)