Running naked through the rain

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mischiefforfun, Jul 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mischiefforfun

mischiefforfun New Member

Its pouring where I am now, and I am struck by how long its been since the last time I ran naked through the rain. I'm alone right now, so I can't do it (running naked alone is creepy). But it makes me think of the last time I did it. The last time, I was with three friends: my old GF and another couple. We were driving in an unpopulated midwestern prarie and it started pouring. Sarah (not GF), told us to pull over and we all got out of the car and laughed as she stripped and ran through a nearby field. We all followed suit (or should I say followed birthday suit, ha ha), and it was just great. Naked glistening wet bodies, hard nipples on all of us, semi-erect penises wiggling as they ran.

Its been too long. When was the last time you ran naked through the rain?

Jake

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Can't say I ever ran naked in the rain....though it does sound kind of fun!:brow

3. Logger

Gold Member

Don't Wait for Rain

I went to a pool party at a rock concert mansion, 1/3 of the guests stripped and went swimming in the pool. My girl friend indicated she was willing, so we got someone to hold our closthes, and we went it.

I've been to nude beaches in Mexico and California. Volleyball is a great spectator sport. What's Sarah's phone number? She seems like a nice spontaneous individual for a date.

Blessings

4. Hug_It

Hug_It New Member

Not since I was arrested for it ;) !

Seriously though it does have a sexy carefree quality to it. Living in Washington you would think I would have done just about everything in the rain.

5. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Rain is one of the best experainces to do naked. You havent lived till you ran in the rain naked.. To top of off, get a significant other and do it outside. At first you might feel cold but your body warms up. lol

6. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I don't think I would enjoy my testicles bouncing about so freely. It sounds painful.

7. mischiefforfun

Thanks for all your responses! You know, I've had sex in the rain, and that was fun -- very 9 1/2 weeks -- but running and dancing in the rain its different. Its more carefree, a rejection of everyday limitations. Of course, there is something wondeful about watching your friends (or acquaintances) get naked ofr the first time and following there wet bodies through the green grass, but its not JUST sexual. Its liberating.

8. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Being naked ANYWHERE is liberating if you ask me. I just don't want my nuts flopping all over the place when I run, that's all.

9. mischiefforfun

You must have massive balls. Hope you don't bruise your knees.

10. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

well, thats a weird thing to do...

11. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

hahahaha at mens genitals flopping around as they run! I don't think I could get my man to run naked in the rain in a million years

12. wifiepooh2558

wifiepooh2558 Member

I danced naked in the rain one night this summer, my best friend(who I love)talked me into......it was great, I felt so alive.

Thank you Willie !!!!!! ;)

13. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Hmmm...i love the idea. I got an erection, reading about it!:D Unfortunately i don't have that rural of an area to do that yet. But maybe in a park in the hills on a rainy day. That would be nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.