RSVP for Memorial Day Fuck Club Gathering

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by oldkid, May 12, 2014.

1. oldkid

OK, folks... let's all be responsible little doobies and commit to the Spring Fuck Club festivities on Memorial Day in Caramellady's California King. I've got to place the order for the oysters, RedBull and Gatorade. If you want to remain anonymous, sorry, ain't kosher. smileyshakeydrunk.gif May26.gif

2. CaramelLady

I will just have water thank you!

3. CaramelLady

Just how did I wrangled into this? :)

oldkid likes this.
  4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I need no energy drinks. Count me in:>

5. oldkid

The evidence isn't totally clear, but:
    "
    CaramelLady said: ↑

That is funny you two!

Lady, you won't think it's funny when we get you tied down to that California King five-way massaging bed, and ravish you, jointly and severally 'til your clit swells up like a watermellon, and I dooo like watermelon. Keepin' the lube handy for ya darlin'. Memorial day will be here before you know it.:p

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." --Bernard M. Baruch

--------------------------------------------------------------------

HotForHoney said: ↑

Let them think what they want. As long as you don't post about it on today's sex!!!

And for Crisakes, don't upload the 8 X 10s. I don't want anybody, particularly CL, to see me in that position. You know how she laughs at just about anything. Keep it moist. :p

------------------------------------------------------------------

Would you have a threesome with the 2 members above?

No Jacuzzi! LOL... We won't need one anyway...

Post by: CaramelLady, Apr 18, 2014 in forum: Games and Jokes
    oldkid

Holy shit! Caramel.. you got a jacuzzi? If the tryst is here, it better be soon. It's hot as hell here in summer. I got my new underwear on...

Post by: oldkid, Apr 18, 2014 in forum: Games and Jokes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...such, the more the merrier if CL and H4H agree. Can you make it to Caramel, CA for memorial day? :p The horse ain't dead 'til she nays. Huh?o_O

Post by: oldkid, Apr 26, 2014 in forum: Games and Jokes
    Would you have sex with the person above you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember, you have a commitment to Caramel, CA on Memorial day. Don't forget the Jacuzzi. Have you started yet? It's a long way to travel with a...

Post by: oldkid, Apr 29, 2014 in forum: The Lounge

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!! Honey, ginger, and caramel... OH HELL YEA!

Post by: CaramelLady, Apr 30, 2014 in forum: Games and Jokes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's sex.....

"til 10_3XL comes stolling down Main Street, Caramel, CA, with a Jacuzzi strapped to his ass and dick dragging in the dirt. Ready for the first...

Post by: oldkid, May 2, 2014 in forum: General Sex Discussion deep throat.gif

6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Umm, oysters aren't kosher either!

oldkid likes this.
  7. oldkid

I'm shattered. There will be lots of other things to eat, but I understand. Can you at least send the whip along? Sorry you can't make it. :p I almost forgot... is your friend out too?

8. JonJo

Gold Member

I'm just surprised it isn't RIP for one member at least :)

9. JonJo

Gold Member

I never knew that.

oldkid likes this.
  10. oldkid

Don't know much about different religions, but I think that has something to do with the "cloven hoof" thing.:D Iknow, I know... treading on dangerous ground discussing religion. o_O

CaramelLady likes this.
  11. JonJo

Gold Member

I looked into lots of religions, wondering WTF it was all about ........ and maybe looking for an answer.

I find it interesting finding out things like H4H's post but I do realise it is dangerous ground ....... look how many deaths it has caused.

Stop now JonJo.

12. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Oh yeah! I'd better RSVP, hadn't I?
    Yep, shellfish are not kosher. Neither is eating while standing. Or mixing dairy and meat. Or... well, lots of things. It can get tricky to keep it kosher. The reasoning behind it is often discussed, but never truly agreed on - all of us kind of have a different take. How I view it: The practice of keeping kosher is our way of exercising and demonstrating our God-given Free Will... Okay! Stopping here, because I don't want to get into a huge discussion of religion.
    Don't worry. Saddling up and rollin' out now! I should make it on time. :p Head 'em up! Move 'em out!

JonJo and oldkid like this.