royal family?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by almostthere, Jan 22, 2013.

1. almostthere

Gold Member

Im just venting i guess, but whats with this countries obsession with the RF? Who cares? They seem nice and all but they get way too much coverage here. I come home and tune into MSNBC to see how the markets doing and theres prince harry in combat.
    Please!

2. OverSinged

Gold Member

It baffles me too.

Then again, things like Jersey Shore are/were popular, so.... yeah, I just don't bother trying to understand people.

3. almostthere

Gold Member

Now mafia wifes, i can watch that shit for hours

4. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Realhousewives, love and hip hop, and buckwild have been invading my tv lately

5. OverSinged

Gold Member

I don't have a TV, so no invading going on there. And if I did, it'd only be invaded by orcs and Imperials!

6. sessuale

sessuale Member

I shamefully will admit that I have watched marathons of the "Bad Girls Club"!! I intend to turn it off but it never seems to happen....

7. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Bravo channel is strictly for reality junkies like myself :ugh lol

8. OverSinged

Gold Member

Hey! Somebody over on the Escapist came up with the greatest idea ever! They all need to become batman! Some get ironman suits, the Queen gets a giant mech, and the other's get other random gadgets to fight crime with!

9. sessuale

sessuale Member

I always find myself watching reality shows!! Catfish is my new favorite!

10. almostthere

Gold Member

Ill admit RHWNJ.
    Even the after show with andy.

11. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I use to like RHNJ, until Teresa turned fake. Still love Carolyn though. Now my fav is RHMaimi, Joanna Krupa is a cutie I wouldn't mind hanging with :D

Catfish! It sucks to yet have seen one episode where it is an actual real person in the end...but oh well lol It is sad though to see how many people lie about who they are and some of them do it for entertainment!!! I was pissed at that broad that admitted she had like a couple other fake profiles, claiming she's addicted to it....now that was a fucked up episode...

#11 MordsithLove, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
  12. almostthere

Gold Member

I never like Teresa and her husbands an asshole. Reminds me of the people i grew up with. Now her sister inlaw (wtf is her name?) Shes cute. I like carolyn too shes a tough broad, jackie is a whiner.
    So our new addiction is rhwbh and miami isnt bad. You gotta see that old scary broad when she was 20. What a looker.

Back to the topic. That harry is all over the media. Does anyone really care what or who he does?

13. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I don't care much for Prince Harry, although knowing that he does go on "missions" (weither it be serious or not) is kinda cool. It's not like we've seen (not in my lifetime) the presidents kid gear up, train and tour with our troops.

But it seems though Harry likes to party! I heard he tried hooking up with some chick here in San Diego....

14. sandwich

Gold Member

I never paid attention to the royal family until I happened to have insomnia one night, so I got out of bed and turned on the TV and found myself watching William and Kate's wedding. That was the advent of my fascination with British fashion.

I love fashion, so much so that I am going to take a fashion design class this spring. American clothing and accessories have been a bit of a snooze for me, and I have come to love the things I have been buying from England (on sale). The shipping charges really aren't that bad. Right now I have two dresses and one coat coming from French Connection. They have slashed their prices during their clearance event, and I can't believe how reasonable the sale prices are. Some of their dresses are edgy but still feminine, and they are fitted (I hate boxy clothing).

Americans don't do navy blue so well, and I am finally finding cute things in that color. Come to think of it, the Brits do all shades of blue amazingly well. Also, it would be so much fun if we did hats and lace dresses and military style coats like they do in England. British leather goods are very nice too. I am a bargain shopper, and I feel like the discounts have been deeper across the pond as compared to here.

So, as silly as it may sound, I follow a fashion blog about Kate and also one about Pippa.