Round 2....

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by dssking, Oct 14, 2008.

1. dssking

dssking New Member

Okay. Since my "snip", we've been having more and more sex and it's been fantastic.
    However....the looming question......How does one prepare for "Round 2"?

We've always had lasting sex for however long it lasts. Now, I'm building up (slowly)
    to going down on her after I've cum in her or all over her pussy. I've read on here
    that this is quite often a predecessor to round 2. So...the question is this :

Are most males up to going down on their woman after cumming in/on her? As written here numerous times, most men think it's a great idea at the time, but after he cums, it's not such a good idea any longer. Correct?

Are there any suggestions for prepping for round 2? She can cum and squirt 10-15 times per session.

If it helps, we're both 37 and healthy.

Thanks

2. igor

Gold Member

Never done it but I am thinking that for a lot of guys, after they have cum, they mentally lose interest in additional sex. Assuming you both WANT round two, I, myself, would certainly be willing for some oral prep, then another good fucking if I could get it up again.:phat

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I like it. It turns me on to taste a bit of my own cum mixed in with hers, but I'm never interested until at least 30 minutes have past. Also, I don't ejaculate much these days, so there's only a little to taste, especially after a half hour or more. I might feel differently about it if there was a lot.

4. dssking

dssking New Member

Okay, I did it. This past Sunday, we had a couple hours to ourselves. Shaved, showered etc. After I made her cum about 4 times, it was time for me to explode....I pulled out, and shot one stream on to her pelvis, and the rest on her pussy.......immediately, I went down on her.....

I"ll tell ya........EROTIC! She came again in no time!