Rough Sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by sarah_rslp, Apr 21, 2008.

1. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

What are people's views on rough sex?

Even with my early partners I really enjoyed physical stuff like being picked up and thrown on to the bed. After a while I kind of realised that instead of just being a prelude to sex it was one of the things I enjoyed the most, and it was something I wanted to prolong.

So when i was with a guy I trusted, say he threw me onto the bed I'd wriggle away from him and maybe let him chase me and grab me again and keep doing it till he'd pin me down. Even though I'm fairly small, I am strong for a femme so it does take a bit of effort to get a grip of me. I also have quite a high threshold for pain and discomfort.

Over the years I'd go further and further. Actually one of the side effects for enjoying sex like this is that I became very choosey about my partner. There's only certain type of guys that you can trust to do stuff like this. They have to be mature enough to realise that just because I punch them doesn't mean they can punch me aftewards, they need to be aware of their own strength even when their heart is pumping. It's actually something thats far harder on the bloke than the women.Plus its not something you could ever do on a one night stand, so I've found relationships tend to be much longer term.

Anyway these are just some of the things I do. To be honest I only do it seriously maybe twice a month cause it's all I'm able for. I know there are different methods and that it's not for everybody. But I'd be interested in hearing about other people's experiences.

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

"just because I punch them doesn't mean they can punch me "

I wouldn't punch a woman who punched me during sex, but the sex would stop right there and then. For the most part, I don't like "rough" sex. My wife and I both like hard and fast thrusting when we're about to cum, but that's the only time. (Is that considered rough?) We have played around a little with spankings, candle wax, nipple pinching and such, but only in a playful, non-rough way.

3. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I think everybody that has desires in this line goes down their own route. Its not even a pure sexual desire, its the excitement and andrenaline rush you get. I used to be quite into adventure sports but I've never gotten the same rush as I've gotten from having sex like this, though It can be a little scary sometimes when you both get ahm heated.

Incidently spanking I've got mixed feelings about, there is an element of hummilliation to being thrown across a guy's knee and spanked that leaves me a bit cold although I admit physically it can be enjoyable. But its something that most men associate with this type of stuff and if I've just punched a bloke in the face I can't really complain when he tries to get me across his knee. Though because i don't go in for restraints it was usually quite hard to keep me in that position for long.

#3 sarah_rslp, Apr 21, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
  4. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, my husband and I like to play rough, but no punching from either end is allowed. He'll chase me around, throw me on the bed, hold me down, stuff like that. He likes it, because it's a physical challenge. He usually has to get me down, get my clothes off, while holding me down, and such. I think it's really fun, and I try not to speak, because if I said, "Stop" or "Ouch", he'd stop right away, and ask me if I were alright. But yeah, we like things a bit rough.

5. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

My view...

...is that 'rough sex' is awesome. There are times when I just want to dominate a woman physically, just pin her down, hold her wrists and fuck the hell out of her. It may be hard to explain because it's not about rape and it's not about some sort of psycho/sexual need to control something in an out of control life or world. It's just base, animalistic and yet, for me, it is very much dependent on her wanting to be taken. She has to be into it or the excitement, the conquest, the stud of the herd thing is not there. If she is just going nuts it drives me over the edge into a blur of human passion and lust.

Me fucker. You fuckee.

6. Halogen

Halogen New Member

I'll add a bit of hair tugging, and that basically describes my definition of rough sex.

7. CutiePie25

CutiePie25 New Member

I'm not real big on rough sex, but I do like to be dominated. My ex used to get rough (i.e. grabbing and holding on to my breats till it hurt) and I didn't like that at all. My SO will grab a hold to my wrists and hold them at my sides or hold my shoulders down so I can't sit up or scoot closer to get him in deeper, now that turns me on like no other. :)

8. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I'm not a big fan of having my hair pulled. I think it would be fairly easy to lose control become unbalanced and for the bloke so to end up with chunks of it in his hand. So I usually pin it back quite tightly before. Actually quite often my pinning my hair back was my way of letting my bloke know that I was up for it:).

9. Kanto

Kanto Member

That's what a safeword is for, so when he knows the difference between you simply reacting to him instinctively and actually being uncomfortable with what he's doing.:D

The mrs will endure a certain amount of roughness from time to time. Her health doesn't really support rigorous physical play though. She likes a nice bite now and then and is ok with being held down.

10. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

For me anything that does bodily damage is out of the question!

11. Scribble

Scribble New Member

I did once have rough sex with a friend of Sams, and I swear to God, this girl turned me off of it forever. I honestly think she was using as revenge for me getting Sam and her just being a glorified one-night-stand. Had my first experience been with someone who really cared if it hurt me, I might have enjoyed it

12. bsxy420

Gold Member

for us its ass smacking hair pulling, biting, choking tie me up and have your way. he knows what the limits are. for us thats just normal sex.

13. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

I'm up for the whole chasing her around the room cave-man style dragging her into bed thing once in a while, but as that version of rough sex isn't really a big deal for either of us it's normally reserved for the "occasional spice" category. No biting, ass-smacking, hair pulling, and clawing, that's a daily occurrence here.

14. loveit247

Gold Member

If a woman punches a man he has every right to hit her back. That is my opinion. It is not acceptable behaviour to punch someone in the face. It is trashy and crass, especially from a woman.

15. heelfetish

Gold Member

Ditto. I can't stand double standards. I'd never, ever hit a woman. But I'd expect the same in return. The whole 'I can hit you, but you can't hit me' line of thinking is fundamentally wrong, in this guy's opinion.

16. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

So why was it acceptable for me to punch him but not the other way around. Well its strictly physiological I punched him as hard as I could and I have a little training in unarmed combat, but still while I caused him some pain and a little bruising it barely phased him. If he had punched me with even moderate force he would probably have broken bones or knocked teeth out. He could have punched me lightly but if his andrenalin was up it would have been easy to misjudge so he did other stuff instead:) Like I said I'm not delicate and have a fairly high threshold for pain but I've always liked to be physically intact at the end of a shag

I was interested to read that you consider it trashy and that the way we choose to have sex was unacceptable to you, perhaps you could elaborate a wee bit. We actually both found it quite exciting, while he knew I would probably hit him at some stage if I got my hands free the timing was my own. If you've ever been hit you'll know how quickly your heart rate and andrenalin go straight up. I'm not trying to promote what is essentially a violent act just explain my reasons for it.

Well that is an interesting concept:eyes Now that I think of it how unladylike of me:).

17. cook74

Gold Member

But if the man wanted it and was expecting it or expecting some sort of violent act along those lines in rough house sex play then I think that is more than acceptable...then it is called for. :brow

I have loved women to do things to me (in my younger days :eek:) that I would never have dared do to them. Violent or rough sex is all about boundaries. If the boundaries are set and certain rules laid out (without spontaneity being totally extinguished) then rough house sex can be a lot of pain...oops, I mean fun. :D

18. loveit247

Gold Member

That is just what I am saying Sarah. I do not find it acceptable for a woman to punch a man but it not acceptable for the man to punch her back. It think that is a double standard. If you don't want a man to hit you then you should not hit him. If he asks you to punch him in the face then go for it. But first establish that you do not want to be hit back.

Have I ever been punched? Well well, read some of my posts about my past abusive relationship.

I do find it trashy for people to hit. It lowers a person from an intellectual entity to a base entity in my eyes, that is of course my opinion. I find it all the more offensive when women hit because to me it shows that they were raised poorly. Again, my opinion.

Cook, as I said, if a man wants to be punched by a woman, go ahead. I just had a problem with her saying that he had better not punch her.

19. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I can't speak for my standing as intellectual entity, as to my being raised poorly well I think my parents did their best I was the oldest so they developed their technique on me, it was perfected on my younger siblings.

I'm fairly strong for a woman and I also have had some training, yet when I've punched a guy during sex it'll hurt and get a bit of a bruise but that's about it, he generally won't even be phased. However if he was to punch me, their'd be a fairly decent chance of broken bones and knocked teeth (i've had my nose broken trust me its a total turn off:).

You know I never actually had to clarify that he couldn't punch me. I don't think blood and teeth on the bedsheets was really his scene (or subsequent bf's for that matter.)

So am I a base entity, well I don't know really, I can only recount my experiences and people can judge if they want. Which you've done.

20. Dreama

Gold Member

I also think so. It's not fair to punch someone unless you expect that they will punch you back, which is why we don't punch or do other things that could cause real physical harm.