Rough romance

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by still.up, Sep 21, 2017.

1. still.up

Gold Member

Rough Romance
    Published by still.up in the blog still.up's blog.

Reprinted from the Blog section.

You, laying on a bed in a t-shirt and panties, pillows at your shoulders propping you up a little, wrists crossed and taped, above your head, secured above you. Straps just above each knee, holding your legs wide open, knees up. Straps on each ankle, holding them tucked back to your thighs. You are helpless .

Real restraints. Not toys. you really cannot get up. You cannot fight. You cannot stop me. I can do anything I like. Anything.

You struggle, best you can. But I know it's just to test the restraints, and my will. Both are too strong for you. I enjoy seeing you like this; helpless, nearly nothing on, and having no idea what I might do. Run my hand across your breasts just to show that I can. Cupping and squeezing tightly. rub my fingertips on your nipples, making them stiff, erect. Then I pinch one between my thumb and forefinger, increasingly harder, lifting, pulling. I know you like this. Such a nasty little whore. Makes me a little angry. I rub my hands up the backs of your thighs, to your ass. I trail one finger across the material covering your vulva. It's damp. You dirty little bitch. I'm going to enjoy this.

I produce a pair of scissors and show them to you. You feel cold metal between your breasts, then you hear the sound of scissors cutting your t-shirt, right down the middle. Two cuts gets halfway, then I rip the rest open. Your breasts now exposed to me, nipples stiff, pointing at the ceiling. Remnants of your ripped shirt still around your shoulders. I put the scissors down on your sternum, and squeeze both breasts, hard. "I have a present for you". I hold up a new pair of nipple clamps to show you, tighter, stronger than the last pair, with a heavy chain between them. I lower my mouth to one nipple, so close you can feel my hot breath on it. But instead of my tongue and lips, you feel my teeth, biting. biting. You gasp and cry out, and it excites me. I attach a clamp to that hard, stiff, tender nipple. Then repeat the process on the other one. Pick up my scissors, and stand back to look at my work. You, shirt ripped open, breasts exposed, nipples clamped, hands tied, legs pulled open. Helpless. I stand over you so you can see my face; teeth set, determined. I'm going to make you hate me.

Returning my hands to backs of your thighs, I rub up and back, from your knees to your ass, up and back. Your skin is available to be. Your ass cheeks feel good to me, under my firm grip. So pale. I slap one. So hard. The sound echos in the room, and you whimper. It's not enough. I slap it again, harder, and you cry out. Now that sounded a little like fear. Like perhaps I'm beginning to convince you that I can do whatever I want, give you pleasure, pain. I hook my finger under the chain between your nipple clamps, and lift up. I know you feel the weight of the chain. "Shall I pull up harder? Would you like that?" "NO..." you tell me. You're a fucking liar. I pull higher, until the clamps begin to lift your breasts, and your nipples stretch. Gasp, squeal. You DO like it. Dirty little whore. With my other hand, I rub my fingertips on your elongated nipples, gently on the areolas, trying to feel the pain beneath.

Move my hands to your panties. Middle fingers of both hands tracing the elastic of the leg holes. Down, then up. Down, to your crease, feeling that soft skin at the very top of your thigh. Slip one finger inside the elastic band, and trace my finger back to the side of your leg, then returning again to the middle. I can put my fingers in your panties. You should stop me. You should fight, because your a good girl. Respectable woman. But you can't, can you? You belong to be now. Until I say otherwise. When my finger gets close to the center, I can feel your heat. I can feel you tremble. I can see the material of your panties darkened with wetness.

I'm going to enjoy you. I'm going to have you. I'm going to use you.

I grab your waistband, and pull slowly upwards, the material tightening, then more, until it parts your labia and rides in. I tug, watching your face, seeing your teeth set and your breasts tremble. Pick up my scissors, and snip. Panties in rags under you. You are exposed to me now. Your pussy is available to me. It is the object of my desire, and I will have it. I place my palm flat on your vulva, rub in circles. You move your hips involuntarily. So wet. Base of my thumb pressing on your clit. "I'm going to lick your pussy now." You're lungs fill, pushing your breasts out, nipples so hard under their clamps. My head between your spread-open legs, delicious pussy just a tongue's length away. "Want your pussy licked?" "Yes" you whimper. But that won't do. I slide the tip of one finger between your labia, up to just below your clit, then back down. Then again. "Really? Shall I lick your pussy?" "YES". More decisive this time. I repeat the question a few times, sliding my finger up and back all the while, sometimes just barely making contact with your clit. Finally, "Do you want your bare, wet pussy licked or not?" "YES YES GOD DAMMIT". Now I slide my tongue between your labia, trace them to your clit, and lick that with my wide tongue. Then my whole mouth, sucking and licking, eating your delicious pussy, savoring it, devouring it. Using my thumbs, I spread your labia and push upward. Your swollen clit reaches up for my mouth. It's beautiful. Pale pink, fleshy and erect. I stop to admire it, and you moan and growl in frustration.

For a while there is an ongoing exchange; I lick you, then ask if you want more. Each time you answer yes, but I hesitate before flicking it with my tongue. Soon, you beg me, near tears, to eat you, suck on your clit, devour you again. You'd grab my head if you could, but you cant. I make you promise to let the slut out, to fuck my mouth with your vulva, to give me the slippery wetness. Then again I cover it all with my lips and tongue your sweet pussy until you gasp for air, hold your breath, then release the slippery wetness on my face.

Sit back. Admire my work. You wet and panting, sweaty, helplessly bound, mine to take. And I will

Im going to fuck you now. For me. Use you to please my cock. Fuck you. Use your wet pussy. Mount you, push my cock in all at once, deep. Set my teeth and grab your jaw. Look at me dammit. Pumping you, hand at your throat now, leaning on it to steady myself, and fucking, fucking, grunting. For a long time I fuck you vigorously, calling you names; slut, fucking whore, little fuck toy. Occasionally picking up the chain and pulling at your clamps. I like the way you squeal. Pumping my hard cock into you, taking you, taking your pussy for my own, fucking you, fucking my little slut, MY whore, MY dirty little bitch. Then, urgency. More deliberate pace and thrust. I feel it in my balls. I know whats coming. Feel it building. Churning. Climbing to the tipping point, then...

I pull my cock out of you, quickly move up to your face, put the head of my cock to your lips, and tell you to open your mouth. When your lips part, I push my cock in and tell you to suck me. Suck me off now. Feeling your mouth close tight, I pump , fuck your mouth, suck my fucking cock god dammit. pump, pump, grabbing a fist full of your hair and holding your head. You mouth feels so fucking good, lips around my shaft .... then shove my cock in and release my cum into the back of your mouth... squirting, running out. Eat my fucking cum. squirting on your lips and cheek, thick cum running down your face to your neck. Emptying my fucking balls on your pretty mouth, face, hair. You look like a filthy slut. And you are truly used.

Epilogue:

I stand back to enjoy you, in rags, cum everywhere. I leave the room. I return with a damp, warm flannel, and gently clean you. Your face, neck, gently. Slip one hand behind your head, and put my mouth on yours, my lips to yours, my tongue against yours. Then with my lips to your ear, whisper "who's woman are you?". "Yours. All yours. " Stroke your hair and kiss you again before continuing my task, gently cleaning your breasts as I remove each clamp, carefully, then gently sucking each nipple to soothe it. Warm cloth on your belly, your pelvis, your vulva, gently, lovingly. Carefully use the scissors to cut the tape at your wrists, then gently removing the straps on your legs and ankles, rubbing the marks left by the restraints. Lying down next to you, putting my leg over yours, pulling a sheet over us, and pulling you close to feel your skin against mine, your warmth. You are my woman.

DrinkMeIn likes this.
  2. DrinkMeIn

Gold Member

Love this.

3. still.up

Gold Member

Thank you for saying so.

DrinkMeIn likes this.