Roommate Seduction....

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by ColbyTheMan, Jan 10, 2011.

1. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

I went to my girlfriends house one day, it was just a normal day as far as I knew. My girlfriend and I were in her room most of the day, it was just her and her younger sister who lived there.

I told her that I was going downstairs to get a snack, but I ended up getting much more.
    As I stuck my head in the fridge I heard someone enter the kitchen. I turned to see her younger roommate, Samantha standing there blaitinly starring at my ass. I thought nothing of it and just said hello before going to exit the room. As I was on my way she blocked the doorway. I asked her to move but she refused.
    She was 18, fresh out of high school! I looked down to her a little bit, and saw down her tank top. She was packing double D's, much bigger then my girlfriends. She noticed me starring as I tried to look away but our eyes connected. She smiled at me. I quickly got hard, I knew I had to get out of there! As I turned my boner hit her leg... she laughed and smiled, as she moved making the doorway free so I could leave. But I couldn't. She against the kitchen table as I stood there.

"You know, I could help you with that lit... BIG problem you got there...." she told me with a wink. I was still silent. "Well I already know you're interested in my tits... or are you so quiet because you're an ass man? Because I've got lots of that too." she turned around and rub her hand down her ass. She was wearing tight dark jeans, all you could see was a nice big bump when she turned sideways. "Go ahead, give it a touche. I won't tell." I stood there thinking, but I needed to have it...

I walked over to her and touched her juicy ass. I rubbed it as she leaned her head back onto me and I slowly began to kiss her neck. She turned and pushed me down onto the table as she got on top of me and we began to make out. It was getting hot, and heavy! Our tongues tangled up with each other. She pulled away "I knew you'd like this" she said before taking her shirt off over her head! I grabbed her and pulled her back in and we continued to kiss! I unstrapped her bra and pushed her up as I got a nice look at the lucsious soft pale boobs. I pulled myself up as I began to kiss, and suck on them, as she layed her head back and moaned in pleasure!

I picked her up as she had her legs wrapped around my waist, I walked into the living room still licking her perfect tits! I dropped her down onto the couch as I tore off my shirt! She was taking off her pants and I finished pulling them off with force! I turned her over and rubbed her ass... I then began to lick it, I lick all over the cheecks and then kissed them multiple times! I ripped off the red velvet thong of the slutty 18 year old, and she stuck her ass up in the air. I gave a nice few spanks before begining to finger her. As I was doing so she was taking off my pants. She pushed me down onto the couch and told me it was all about me tonight, and began to rub my rock hard cock!

She licked up the side looking into my eyes and then stuck it into her mouth. She put it in and out as she giggled. I sat back and moaned and groaned! I loved every second of it, and then she began to deep throat it! I jumped with pleasure and she spit up abit before stopping. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back up to the couch. I turned her over and slowly, gentlely inserted my dick into her ass! I almost came right there but managed to control myself. I fucked her in the ass as she was bent over on the arm of the seat! I knew I was soon going to cum! I guess we we're making alot of noise too, as I looked over and saw my girlfriend standing across the room! I jumped and pulled out with a "Oh shit!"

She was confused but then looked over and said "Ohhh...." I was freaking out, my heart was going 100 miles per hour, her roomate quietly walked over as I was expecting her to go crazy. As she walked across the room she unbuttoned, and dropped her top... she was now wearing nothing but a tiny pair of underwear of pink cotton underwear that pushed up her nice ass... she walked over and stopped at her roommate. She moved in slowly and their tongues came out as they kissed! The made out and rubbed each other all over. I was shocked!

I just sat there, but when they were done, Sam moved over to me and my girlfriend sat down in a chair and watched. She nodded at me as Sam kissed me once again.
    Sam climbed on top of me and began to bounce up and down as I was back in the mood again! I watched her big tits bounce in my face as I grabbed hold! It was all too much for me to handle as without warning I came inside of her! She stopped and enjoyed it even though I had no condom! She then jumped off and began to lick the flowing cum going everywhere. Her roommate came over and began to lick it as well, with there tongues meeting and them getting carried away once again. They began to kiss heavily once again as they took turns stoking my still hard cock!

#1 ColbyTheMan, Jan 10, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
    Mb91 likes this.
  2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Great read mate......:D

3. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Thanks a bunch bro! :D

I love reading feedback!

#3 ColbyTheMan, Jan 10, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Good story, scores high on the peter meter.:D

5. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Thanks man! Peter I assume? Lol

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Nah, that's an old expression from when kids called their penis a peter. So however high your peter points is how good a rating is for words, movies, etc.

7. cornred

cornred New Member

good read!
    i give it a 5 out of 5
    cant wait to see more.

8. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Oh, hahaha, well that's strange...

Wow, thanks alot CornRed! I'm working on a new story right now! :D

9. hot757cpl

Gold Member

very hot