Romantic Get-a-way, ideas???

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by ranger12, Jun 19, 2008.

1. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

Me and the wife are going for a long weekend in New Orleans in a few weeks. We are staying at the hotel we were married in six years ago. She has a few hours in the spa planned on Friday( I think I talked her into a brazilian wax too) and then she wants to do a "couples" massage on Saturday. I have already spoke to the concierge at the hotel, and they will be putting rose petals on the bed and scattered thru the room as well as a botlle of wine , before we arrive. Saturday we might take a carriage ride thru the Quarter. I am trying to get a few ideas but don't want the weekend to be "schelduled" the whole time. Any other ideas would be appreciated.

A funny note; the spa also offers a "boyzillian" wax :lol but she said she'd rather I didn't do that.

:):)

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

WELL - - DAYUM!!!

Geez - you don't need ideas..... you need to GIVE ideas!! You obviously were a woman in another life :lol Gawd - I hope your wife knows how lucky she is..... not many men will stop to take note of what a woman wants, when planning a getaway.

...now... how do I get Thorn to read this thread? ..... hmmmmm....

3. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Order up some room service... chocolate mousse. You know what to do with it ;)

4. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Cayman Islands is a pretty cool place. Small, safe, not mobbed out with pot-smoking, tattooed truck drivers on vacation.

5. luckyduck

luckyduck New Member

Has anyone been to Hedonism Resort in Jamaica? Me and my wife would love to go there and explore. I heard good things, but not froom anything reliable. I am hoping for a couples only week with plenty of exploration where we can do anything we want safely. Someplace we can sit by the pool naked and not be bothered. Or have sex in public and not be arrested or harassed.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

We went to Couples in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. They had a nude beach on an island a few hundred yards off the beach front. One of my friends went to a few of the Hedonism resorts and had a great time. They're a lot sexier than Couples. But sex in public probably is against the against the law, or at least the resort rules.

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Nice, dude! Doesn't sound like you need any suggestions. Just getting away together often does wonders.

BD

8. drewgiehowser

drewgiehowser New Member

Sounds like you have most of the time all set.

Now this maybe a silly suggestion, but why not buy her some sexy lingerie; possibly buy it for her and then leave it in the bathroom and tell her to slip into something more comfortable "cliche", but it's hot. Or you could just slip it into her bag for the trip.

Fredericks is having a big sale, heck even your local stores as common as Kmart or Kohls have cute and sexy things too.