Romantic evening

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by dominatrix, Sep 9, 2006.

1. dominatrix

dominatrix New Member

Hi there...i was just wondering...me and my boyfriend have a wonderful relationship and i love him to bits...and i want to make him feel really special...and even though he says he's had a lovely night when we've had a night in i feel i haven't satisfied him enough...what would you do on a romantic night in to satisfy your partner? any suggestions would be appriecated...please help!!!!

Love Sarah xxxxxx

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Hmm..cook dinner naked, or maybe wearing only panties. :brow

I know you said you're only interested in a romantic evening but this is my idea of the perfect date:

Do something fun during the day, such as visiting an amusement park, followed by a quiet romantic dinner, and then champagne, strawberries, and an evening of wild sex at the end of which we order Chinese take-out at 3 in the morning.

3. dominatrix

dominatrix New Member

cook dinner naked uh? i might give it a go...it might be a little embarrassing cos i've never done it before but i'll try...don't worry about me just wanting a romantic night...ur suggestion was excellent...and i would have been looking sex afterwards...hopefully lol! i don't know about the chinese at 3 in the morning...don't think i could stomach it lol...thanks for the suggestion chick!

Love sarah xxxx

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

I'd always assumed that romance was for the woman's sake...I think perhaps guys would be perfectly happy with something a little different in the bedroom, even if it's just a new piece of lingerie. It's a shame you haven't gotten any responses from the other sex because I'd also like to know what guys consider "romantic". (Hint, hint, guys!)

5. dominatrix

dominatrix New Member

LOL! He does feel bad for not treating me to a romantic night, but he says he never knows what to do for me...he says he's useless at it...lol...thanks for your tip blusey...

Love Sarah xxxx:whip :penisdance

6. mbaou

mbaou New Member

Slow dancing, dress sexy. make everyman jealous of him, that will make the night very hot

7. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

As far as romantic goes, my girl could take me out to McDonald's, to a movie and back to the room and be just as good as a fine italian dinner, a nice theatre event and a luxrious hotel room. As long as she focus' on me and lets me know it's my night, im good.

8. dominatrix

dominatrix New Member

thanks mbaou..i'll try it...and ice cold...like your style kid lol! :lol thanks for being helpful guys...

love sarah xxx:bow

9. Aj`

Aj` New Member

Hey,

My girlfriend and i are both waiting till the wedding day to go all the way but i can tell you what other kind of stuff i find romantic from a guys point of view.

1) someone already hit on this exactly, if she is focused on me there is nothing i love more. She is the love of my life and when she is doing something for me it makes my world.

2) I never admit it but i love being told how im better then so and so or that i look great without clothes on etc etc. we might be waiting to go all the way but that doesnt mean it cant eat up in other ways.

3) and i do love it when she gets close to me and does does anything, whether it be whispering in my ear or just kissing my neck.

4) a nice long romantic kiss is always nice as well.