romantic evening - need help in every area

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by starberry, May 23, 2008.

1. starberry

starberry New Member

Hi,

My poor sweetheart his mother just had a thyroidectomy so he is coming over this weekend and I want to make him relax and forget all about his troubles for the night.

I have a big screen and cable so I want to have a tv night but really romantic.

How can I decorate to make it really sensual??

Ok and I want to make him a nice dinner. I would say I am a begginer cook. He is kind of picky. No seafood, mushrooms, olives. Also, he hates chocolate flavoured things but not actual chocolate.

Any suggestions for dinner?

Mali

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Lightly scented candles always warm my heart. Just be sure not to set any fires when the action starts! :lol To me, just having the place neat, tidy & clean with a few candles burning and something cooking in the kitchen would make me melt.

As for supper, you know his tastes better than us. Something simple like a roasted ham & scalloped potatoes works well and smells divine. Or perhaps Cook will have some meal suggestions. For a romantic dinner I prefer oven-cooked meals like roasts (pork, beef, etc). I find the scent intoxicating. Otherwise I prefer BBQ, especially in the spring/summer.

Of course, it's always nice to dress up a little under your clothing so he can unwrap another sexy surprise when mealtime is over. :)

3. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Romantic night!

Here what I suggest:

Soft lights, perhaps a few candles.

Happy but soft, romantic music.

A delicious, but light dinner, so he won't feel too stuffed for good sex!

Offer a full body massage before making love.

Give him space to choose any position and any type of sex! Most guys really go for this! I do anyway.

Have above average "after sex" snacks available; a top quality ice cream brand, toasted almonds, blue cheese on wheat thins, whatever he's into.

Run around the house naked a little bit! Most guys love this!

If he's a boozer, get some Johny Walker black label, or something similar in quality.

Close with a back scratch to help him fall asleep!

#3 JuicyB, May 23, 2008
    Last edited: May 23, 2008
  4. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Light salad, and maybe some type of pasta or steak. Then for desert, maybe chocolate mousse, but don't eat it right away, you're going to want some of that later ;)

For decorating your apartment, turn the lights down and use candlelight. I love candles. Put a light red cloth over one light and leave that on, that will set the perfect mood. Forget the cable, it should be a movie night. Something romantic, but not too girly: Something about Mary, Ghost...

Messages during the movie is a good idea, then you can break out the chocolate mousse. :D

5. Wirenut

Wirenut New Member

Probably too late for advice now but...I'd say be subtle but suggestive with dinner. I recently read a book that described a woman eating lunch in an engagingly sensuous way with the whole room captivated watching. Nothing overtly trampy like deep-throating hot dogs or popsicles, it was more about her getting wholly swept away in sensual gratification.

6. starberry

starberry New Member

Not too late!! I'm Australian and its still several hours.
    Great tip I know he'll love that. He likes it when I lick the bubbles off the top of a beer just after opening it lol. I think I can eat sensually like that.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

Starberry,
    You've got some good romantic suggestions already, so this is beyond romance and into sex. For me the best sex is when my woman takes charge and I get a chance to lay back, relax, and be pleasured. Often we men take the lead and do the harder work at sex, but having someone make love to us is a suprisingly common male fantasy.

8. starberry

starberry New Member

OK,just letting you know how it went. It was perfect. Watched some movie I ordered off cable with lots of token boobies in it.
    I made dinner, which was chicken. And we had ice cream for dessert and that was REALLY fun.
    I mad e alittle bed of floor cushions and blankets on the floor in the lounge room, and I had red clothes over lamps and candles. One of the best nights ever. Thanks alot guys.

9. badboy1

badboy1 New Member

Glad it worked out well, you can also wear some nice lingerie nex time. I agree with CBRmale that sometimes to relax we just want the woman to take over.