Romantic Evening....Help

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Snake21605, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Snake21605

Snake21605 New Member

OK all here is the deal; tomorrow I made a reservation at a hotel for a Whirl Pool Suite for me and my g/f. I plan on telling her I am going out to lunch or something and then calling her telling her my truck broke down and see will need to come get me, then I will surprise her by bringing her to the hotel which is right across of the resturant I will be telling her I will be at. Then I will surprise her by going to the Suite, in which I will have floating candels in the Whirl Pool (jets off....:) ), rose pedals on the floor/bed, laptop with a array of movies and TV shows we like, a Wii, her favorite snacks and drinks, our personal items :)brow ), and give her a night of love together. We can make sexual games out of the Wii games, loser removes clothes and so on..... :phat . What my question is, anyone else have any ideas of romance for the evening. Any sexual games or positions that can allow her to REALLY enjoy it :sf . Or anything else, that can make it even more special for her?

2. liam89

liam89 New Member

i like to be bale to help but sounds like you got it mostly sorted there, im sure shes gonna love it and it'll be a night to remember

3. oscitate

oscitate New Member

See if you can get either the hotel to light the candles for you so they don't melt all the way or if you can somehow sneak that, try (I assume you're going to be eating beforehand with her, if not, ignore this). That's the only thing I got.

4. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

that sounds great, I wouldn't change a thing

5. SexyScorp

Gold Member

How wonderful......lucky lucky girl

Hope she appreciates it!!!!!

Bless you!!

6. SexyScorp

Gold Member

p,s, if she stand ye up....

my phone number is.....00353..............

haha