Romancing the Storm

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Moon, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Moon

Moon New Member

I finally had the day to myself, it looked to be a beautiful day, heavy blue skies, the air felt thick. I might just get a walk in I thought. Time to feed my soul, lose a few of the stresses only another single mum would understand.

So headphones in, volume up I strode off to the river, my river, to blow some cobwebs away and to refresh my mind.

As I followed the towpath, my mind lost in dreams, there was a tap on my shoulder, I jumped a mile, my headphones fell out and I heard someone laughing.

“Hi Matt”, I grinned, rather sheepishly, heck this man was beautiful, he caught me off guard and I couldn’t control the rising shade of red that overtook my face. He noticed, he couldn’t not! He laughed again, “come on”, he said, “walk with me”, hooking his elbow out for me to take.

As we walked we watched the boats go by, sending little waves lapping at the bank, saw the ducks flocking to the children with their bags of bread, we laughed at the swans hissing at the dogs who dared to get too close. We talked, wow! When was the last time I spoke to another adult like this. We talked of our children, both sets with our ex’s, our jobs, hobbies even, eventually it took a deeper tone. He asked if I had thought about getting married again “to whom” I wondered out loud, “there’s no-one on the horizon” and he looked at me oddly, “why ever not? Why the hell did that idiot leave you anyway?”.

I was saved by the storm. As we had been talking the thunder storm that had been threatening to break the heavy atmosphere hit us hard. He took my hand and we ran towards the boat house. By the time we reached it we were both soaked though. “Doors locked” I panted, running was not my forte. The boat house was little more than an oversized shed, Matt put his shoulder to the door and it gave under pressure. “It’s ok” he said, “this is where Stuart keeps his boat, I’ll make good any damage”.

Once inside we stopped for a moment and took stock of our situation. I shivered involuntarily. Matt started to hunt around for anything that resembled a towel, and found a few rags and an old coat. “put this on” he ordered, I took it gratefully and started to slip it on over my wet things. “No” he said gently, take off all your wet clothes first so they can dry. I paused for a second, unsure, and turned around taking off my top. As my bra was also soaked it too came off. No way I’m losing my trousers I thought as I put the coat on to protect whatever modesty I had left.

When I turned back I saw he too had stripped to his waist and was arranging our wet clothes so they could dry a little, I peered through the window, outside the storm continued its assault on the river, every raindrop sending up a fountain of droplets whilst beating the river surface as flat as a mirrored lake. “You ok?” came the question from behind, I turned, nervous of the situation I found myself in, “yes” I lied. I had imagined what it would be like with Matt, had often thought about possibly dating him, or more.

“Look, it’s ok” he approached me, and I shivered again. “come here” he said putting his arms out prior to engulfing me in a huge hug. Immediately I felt safe, comfortable, “do I want this?” I asked myself and the answer came back, “more than anything”. I looked up at him and he at me. His whispered question, “do you want this?” echoed my own, again, I answered “yes”. As I looked up and spoke his mouth joined mine and he kissed me, gently, but with a strength I had only dreamt of previously.

He smiled and slipped the coat off me, releasing my breasts. I’d never seen my nipples so hard, he drew a small intake of breath when he saw them that sent me spinning. His hands covered them, touching softly at first, “I won’t break” I whispered. “It’s been a long time” he answered and he kissed me again, this time with a purpose and passion. He pushed me back against the wall, still kissing, his hands trying hard to undo those wet jeans of mine. I took over, and he undid his own.

Seeing his penis, ready, waiting for me, sent my tummy into jelly and I put my hand down to touch and I pulled, his mouth moved down passed my neck to my breast and he took my nipple in, sucking, biting, pulling…….oh my, all the time I pumped his cock till I couldn’t handle it any more. I dropped to my knees and took it in my mouth, running my tongue round every crease and crevice, twisting the base, stroking his balls and sucking every drop of pre-cum. I felt him pulse and shudder.

He pulled me up and, kissing me again, let me go. I stood, confused, unsure.

He arranged the coat on the floor and took my hand, lowering me down onto it. I laid back, my heart going like the clappers as he pushed my knees apart. Kneeling between them he kissed my belly button, teasing me, sending me wild as his mouth moved lower towards my sodden pussy.

“Thank goodness I shaved yesterday………” moved through my head as his tongue found my clit, he licked around it, blew softly on it, and latched onto it, sending me into spasms of sheer wonderfulness, my whole body started shaking, I felt my own wetness running down to my backside and my thighs were so warm and tense. He continued his relentless assault on my clit, the sound of my pleasure competing only with the noise of the rain beating the roof above us. Without releasing me he slipped his fingers inside, finding that most magical place.

I had never felt pleasure like this before and I started shaking more and more, wanting this man so much, feeling that elusive wave build and then crash over my body. His vice like grip on my clit never wavered, his fingers still kneading that special spot, building the wave again, my body almost convulsing in response, it crashed, leaving me breathless, weak.

Tongue and fingers swapped over, hungrily his tongue started hunting out every drop of my cum left, his hand moving up my body to my nipple again. His head followed his hand, lips brushing my skin as he went, hovering over my nipple, stopping at my neck, sending mini after-quakes through my body. As his mouth met mine his cock rested on my pussy, I moaned through the kiss, placing my arms over him, holding him so close while time waited for us.

He untangled himself from me and suddenly thrust his cock into me, once, twice, balls deep. Then he knelt up, lifted my legs and started pounding me. Once again that now familiar wave started building, bigger, better than ever before. The ‘slap’ of his balls against my wet skin danced with my primal noises in the eves of the boat house. My vagina started constricting, gripping his penis as the wave took control of me. I watched his eyes as he watched mine, as his penis pulsed and throbbed inside me, waves of his own shooting through, building, growing, as he pumped so hard. I never knew it could feel this good.

With that thought I lost all control, fluid coating his balls, soaking the coat, he moaned, our eyes locked like magnets, he gave one almighty thrust and added his thick fluid to mine. Spent, he let my legs go and gently lowered himself down, holding me so tightly.

The rain that had assaulted the roof so fiercely was now softer overhead, also spent. Once again, time waited for us as we simply held each other, needing the closeness, wanting the warmth.

He stood, watching me, offering a hand, helping me to my feet, giving me my clothes, “you need to get home, get out of those wet things, get warm” he said, my head started reeling. I looked at him, both of us in mid-dress, and I heard those words, almost from nowhere “my place is closest……”

2. gyfo

gyfo New Member

Awesome writing moonie! Great first post! Now I need to build up the guts to put mine here lol.

3. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Damn fine job Moon!!

4. sinner

sinner New Member

WoW!!!!! That was Great. Really has me wanting more. Please write some ore.

5. Moon

Moon New Member

Thank you Gentlemen for your kind words, I am so pleased you liked it :D.

This is the first time I've tried to write fiction of any sort since school, I would be grateful to receive any constructive criticism, here or via pm.

Thanks again xx

6. Moon

Moon New Member

Well now you've seen mine............ seems only fair :lol

7. gyfo

gyfo New Member

But you have already read mine! Lol

8. Moon

Moon New Member

On the boards...... come on, out with it..

9. Kermit

Gold Member

fantastic story can['t wait for more :)

10. collette

collette Member

Delicious!! Thanks Moon!

11. hornyscot

hornyscot New Member

wow, that is fantastic, you must write more, xx

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Made me feel right there together with your character; awesome!

13. Essene

Gold Member

An Evangelion fan?

14. Moon

Moon New Member

Thank you guys xxx Essene, Evangelion?? This old English lady sometimes needs things explained to her.......

15. Essene

Gold Member

That magnificent quote was used in a series I adore. Not too many people know it. Or, those who do- seldom quote it. I was happy to see it. That quote is "God is in His heaven. All is right with the world."

16. Moon

Moon New Member

Thank you Essene, I understand now xxx

Its taken from a poem / play by Robert Browning, titled Pippa's song and published in 1841. The verse this quote is taken from is thus....

The year's at the spring,
    And day's at the morn;

Morning's at seven;
    The hill-side's dew-pearled;

The lark's on the wing;
    The snail's on the thorn;

God's in his Heaven—
    All's right with the world!

17. Essene

Gold Member

It is a fanciful poem, though I do not understand it. Thank you for sharing. I have never read it before.