Roles in a lesbian relationship?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by mint, Jan 27, 2007.

1. mint

mint New Member

I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years, and we've NEVER changed roles. She's always the man, I'm the girl. I think its cause of our personalities, she's always so dominant, sometimes rough in bed, but I think I'm kinda masochist... :/

Is this normal/often in a lesbian relationship?

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Any Lesbians here? In hetero relationships this is normal, usually one partner (often the man, but not always) takes a leading role and the other partner is more passive. Rough sometimes happens, but not in my relationship.

In hetero relationships, sex gets stale after the years pass. It takes imagination to keep sex fresh, and one thing that can happen is when the roles get swapped from time to time, when the passive becomes active every now and then. In this case, my wife might grab me in the lounge room and tell me she is going to fuck me, and then she takes charge from us stripping until we are done. I like it when she does this to me, and she likes being powerful and in change too. But she wouldn't like to do it all the time, just once in a while.

You are young, at 18 you are just learning. But if you think it will work with your partner, maybe you could reverse roles before you get into bed and all the way through, and see how it goes?