Roleplaying

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by TwylyteKyss, May 4, 2013.

1. TwylyteKyss

TwylyteKyss New Member

Now I know some of us love to roleplay in the bedroom, but has anyone tried sexual roleplaying online like on a forum? I've done this before and wanted to know if anyone else has and if you had fun? Not necessarily gotten off on it, but just enjoyed writing about it. I know we have a lot of authors on the forums, so maybe there's some insight there as well.

2. sabian

sabian New Member

I have never tried it online.... That sounds like it could be hard, specially for me since I type super slow... lol.. But as for roleplay in the bedroom.....Game on!!!! love it. lol.. So how does it all work?

3. TwylyteKyss

TwylyteKyss New Member

Well, it could be on a forum (such as this) and you type things kind of like:

I sit, waiting on the silk sheeted bed for Sabian to exit the bathroom. I lean back on the bed and outstretch my black nylon thigh high clad leg into the and run my hands along it. Slowly approaching my sweet moist treasure, I begin to imagine the pleasure we are about to embark in. I bite my lower lips as my nipples become erect under the lace of my bustier and my thighs become even more wet.

On a forum, you have more time to reply and don't have to feel rushed. So what do you think?

4. mrcock

Gold Member

actually, yea, it was nice

I was a pizza delivery man, she was in the office

5. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

There's a lot of it in graphical social networking sites, such as Second Life.

xx

6. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

I tried once with someone but they lost interest and didn't want to play anymore. Words cannot describe how disappointed I was. : (

7. sabian

sabian New Member

Wow!!! hey it all sounds good to me!!! lol.. You might just have to PM me the rest of this stoy... hahahaha. Thanks.. sign me up!!!

8. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

There are so many people into sexual role play on Second Life that anyone can find someone to play with. You can be what ever you choose to be. You can find anything from general MF and FF relations, to just about anything you can imagine. Females rarely have any trouble finding someone to play with, but remember, just because it doesn't work out with one, doesn't mean that you should be overwhelmed in your disappointment. There are literally millions of people to play with and endless sims to find people to play what interests you. There are enchanted sex forests, lesbian nude beaches, hardcore BDSM night clubs, swinge's clubs, as well as just normal hangouts to meet and dance with prospective role play partners.

Second life is so popular for role play, because it takes it a step beyond text and/or voice chat, there, your avatar can actually preform virtual sex acts with another. I used to do a lot of role playing there. I am still there, but I now have a partner there that we are much like an old married couple.

I can answer most questions that anyone would have. Feel free to bring it up in this thread, start a new one, or pm me.

xx

9. TwylyteKyss

TwylyteKyss New Member

Actually, I play SL and that's where I got the idea to make a forum game from a long time ago. I do RP on there, I just don't like the rush of having to reply right then and there. OR there will be times when I'm ready to give a RP, but then I get half assed responses and then I lose interest. There's just so many things, you have to find the right person to connect with on what you want. If anyone wants to try SL and wants someone to hang with and help you, let me know.

10. nofilter_davira

nofilter_davira New Member

Hmm I have never tried sexual roleplaying online but I must say it sounds really interesting. As a writer I think I could get off more by roleplaying online than in physical form. It sounds like a writer's paradise!

11. mrcock

Gold Member

you intrigued me

:lol

12. TwylyteKyss

TwylyteKyss New Member

Should we try this?