Role Playing Suggestions

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Nomad88, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Nomad88

Nomad88 New Member

Hello there, all! :)
    I just signed up, so why not jump right in. My partner and I are seperated by many miles and though we know eachother we have never been physical. During our distance we've gotten to explore a lot of secret fetishes through the safety net of the internet before reuniting in person.

We've discovered we both have a pension for role-playing, and more specifically incest role-playing.

I am incredibly turned on by the concept and prospect of this but am at a loss for how to extend out his favorite idea for sexual purposes.

He very much wants me to role-play as his mother figure and older sister who catches him masturbating and shows him the proper way.

Neither of those are great jumping off points for how to last more than thirty seconds of "Nicholas! I can't believe I caught you doing that..." Then it's just like...well, I'm your mother...Yep. I'm your mom.

I suppose I'm just not creative enough 'nor have I ever done anything like that so I just don't know how to play this out for him.

Any suggestions would be great as I'm brainstorming for the fantastic reunion we'll have in a few months and would love to be able to fulfill his fantasies.

Thanks!

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I like role-play as well.....
    Have you considered dressing (costuming) for the part, making up a set dialogue or making up a particular scenario to make it more realistic etc.....
    You could always browse the tube sites for ideas or suggestions as well....
    Just be sure to get back to us and let us know how it went ok.....:brow

Oh.....and.....welcome to SF:sf.....:welcome

3. PassionateMale

PassionateMale New Member

Played doctor once with my girlfriend...definitely a good time.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

I can think up all kinds of nasty things to do, My problem is that I'm a terrible play actor. I'm better when it's just her and me as ourselves. Luckily we're nasty enough in real life.

5. Nomad88

Nomad88 New Member

As long as there's not ass to mouth or constraint involved, because goodness knows that's twisted and next thing we know it'll be acceptable for people to fuck children, right? At least according to CowboyLover...she seems like a good egg.

I'm done with this site, as soon as I take the time to get on here and figure out how to suspend/cancel a membership I'll get right on that. It was an intriguing couple of days, though....

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

You obviously haven't explored many threads, Nomad. About 80% of everyone here say's they do ass to mouth and restraints; it's all been discussed at length. But members have been banned in the past for talking about having under aged sexual partners, and will continue to be banned in the future. It's illegal.

Anyway, none of our many expert SF kinksters have even visited this thread yet. They could have given you lots of tips. So where's your beef?

Only 2 days to meet a percent of SF and you get infuriated and stomp off... I guess that's what makes you a nomad. No matter where you go, you will always find somebody there that pisses you off.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Rocker, can you please tell me where you got your information? I seem to have missed the poll that said 80% of the people here engage in ass to mouth. Thanks.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

I just made it up.:lol I'd never let facts stand in the way of good statistics. But it did seem more popular than I would have ever guessed last time it came up.
    Suits me if it doesn't come up again.:ugh

9. Northside

Gold Member

I guess I don't understand what got YOUR panties in a wad. This thread doesn't make sense to me. Role playing jumps to ass to mouth and child molesting? You seem to have a chip on your shoulder. If your S.O. is far away maybe you just need to get layed. And yeah the "panties in a wad" was a reference to your cheap shot at Cowboy Lover in another thread. If you want to quit participating here, "Bye." I really don't think it will be our loss. If you want to act like an adult, and realize that there are people with different but valid opinions than yours, stick around. You might learn something. Hell I don't agree with a lot of what I read here, so what? A few people have been annoyed by my smart ass sense of humor. I don't care, and they seem to tolerate me anyway. I enjoy this forum and have learned some things, even at my age. Oh yeah, have fun in Texas, I love the Hill Country.

10. Nomad88

Nomad88 New Member

It's really not all that rolling in my area, pretty flat. But I truly thank you for the well-wishes and thinking about my panties. When I'm your age I aspire to be as even-tempered and calm as you. Instead of dropping matters that were clearly (on my part) raised out of an over reaction, I hope I too make personal attacks to young strangers. Oh well, one day I'll be an adult, right? Onwards and upwards, learning from your example. :)

11. Northside

Gold Member

Glad to see you're still hanging around. I hope you didn't take my observations as a "personal attack." It wasn't about you, just your statements. Yes you are young, but a young adult, participating in an adult forum here. You should expect to be treated as an adult. I am not really that even tempered girl. I have learned over the years to think about what people say (post) for a while. Many times we take things wrong, or someone phrases something badly and didn't mean anything negative about us. If we immediatly react, things can get sticky. If, however, after carefully thinking about what was said, and it really seems like an attack, I will react. I think you can become a valuable member here, if you want to be. Why not let by gones be by gones. Oh, and your welcome for the well wishes. I really wasn't thinking about your panties, but now I am!

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

13. aloha.6969

aloha.6969 New Member

Look up the video from dane cook. he talks about being a stalker/rapist. Funny and seems fun to try.

14. Cele300

Cele300 New Member

^^^ ahahahahah i remember that one, priceless !!