Role playing ideas?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by xbearkatx, Nov 7, 2010.

1. xbearkatx

xbearkatx New Member

Photos:
    Anyone know any good ones?
    tried mother and son never turned out so good
  2. little_mrs

little_mrs New Member

ya mother and son... not such a turn on here....

3. xbearkatx

xbearkatx New Member

Photos:
    Lol bit creepy isnt it :|
  4. Beach

Beach New Member

Photos:
    I did a masseuse and customer deal a few months ago...worked out great !
  5. Untamed

Untamed Verified Gold Member

Photos:
    Tried this once - I liked being a prisoner while my man was being the dominant prison guard.....
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
  6. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    My wife was a burglar caught breaking into my house. The maid who didn't clean the room properly. My wife had a husband who didn't desire her anymore and went to a photographer for some erotic photos, only to end up seducing that photographer. Really, it's only limited by your imagination and the costumes and props you have to hand.
  7. lbushwalker

lbushwalker Gold Member

Sex worker & customer is always hot.
    My SO and I do this in character dress and I always haggle the price which kind of stalls things, she often gives in due to the torture of delay.
    Always got it gratis to date :)
  8. Alwayslearningsex

Alwayslearningsex Gold Member

Almost hooked up with someone who wanted to try all kinds of things, and of of them being role play, being raped. Was I ever going to give to her mmmmmmmm (went back to her man 2 days before the hook up)

I was to rent a motel and I would have told the staff we are going to play, nothing real, just in case ...
    Anyway, she is in the room and knock on the door, force my way in and (all play, no bruises, no marks, no pain) choke her, overpower her. As she is helpless I indulge myself feeling her and forcing her hand on my crotch, telling her she is going to get raped. She struggles but I am stronger, toss around a bit and on the bed where she is helpless again as I get on her and strip her, tie her, blindfold her so I can have all the easy time doing my thing. She actually wanted me to do a bit of rough in the play, she tries to fight but can't. I force her to please me with her hands and suck me nice or .... "something" bad will happen to her. She has no choice.
    Then I proceed to rape her taking my time and well, an unusual rapist, giving her oral, giving her nice sensations.
    In the end there is no chance, she ends up liking the rape.

Another suggestion is the hitch hiker. The woman is forced to have sex with the stranger at knife point (a finger, plastic knoife LOL)
    Or she is forced to give oral sex or she is left stranded and lost on that road where no one ever comes.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2010
  9. htoad

htoad Active Member

We do this a lot. Some are modelled after real life flirtations I have been subject to:
    - The office worker whose project is rescued or major mistake corrected by a co-worker, and shows her appreciation.
    - The quiet female librarian who observes a patron reading an erotic novel,starts reading it over his shoulder, and gets so turned on that she makes him notice - and he generously "helps" her get off.
    - The dancing couple to decide to take "dirty dancing" to the next level, licking and sucking and fucking in tune to the music.
    - The male speaker giving a speech that turns on a member of the audience so much that she has to come up and start sucking him before he finishes... then he finishes.
    - The scientist so busy with his experiment that he fails to notice his assistant start masturbating away... but only for a little while.
    - The secretary who knocks a pile of papers off of her bosses desk - and calms him down by pulling up her dress and showing him her ass, which starts the "calming" process...

Just some potential ideas to consider.
  10. awakened

awakened New Member

Photos:
    The male speaker got my attention !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. htoad

htoad Active Member

Thank you! That was actually inspired by a real life incident. Part of my job involves presenting at technical conferences. Years ago, the first time Bunnie was able to come with me on a business trip, I gave a presentation to a couple of hundred people. She had never seen me present, and though she wasn't a conference attendee the organizers let her sit in on it. I was up on a stage in suit and tie, and she sat in the front row. Afterwards, as soon as we got back to our hotel room Bunnie pushed me against a wall and said "I had no idea what you were talking about, but seeing you like that all I could think about was doing this to you". She then knelt down and wonderfully sucked me off to a messy finish all over her. It has been a lot of fun recreating that scene in several variations in our videos. :)